2/19- Dose rec? AMPS 334, +3 282, +6 248, +9 152, +10 111, +11 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Felixkitty, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Felixkitty

Felixkitty Member

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Don’t feed. Get a pmps BG. You don’t want to feed two hours or less from pmps as you don’t want a food influenced BG.

3. Felixkitty

Felixkitty Member

PMPS bg is 70

4. tiffmaxee

Which method are you following?

5. tiffmaxee

If TR, you shoot anything over 50 if you have supplies and can monitor. If SLGS you don’t shoot under 90 and a reduction was earned.

6. tiffmaxee

Sorry. Just read your post. It’s not in your signature. I was on my phone. Do you have hc, mc, syrup, test strips and can you stay up as long as needed?.

7. Felixkitty

Felixkitty Member

The tight regulation protocol.

I tested him the at +10 because he was acting a little off imo, wouldn’t be noticeable prob to anyone else’s. He’s currently trying to tell me it’s dinner time bc he thinks testing = food.

8. tiffmaxee

Can you monitor and do you have supplies? The bounce cleared so it could need youn to be up until at least +6-8.

9. Felixkitty

Felixkitty Member

Ok thank you so much for your help! I think I’m going to be more conservative & skip, hopefully this happens during the day time next or when I’m not sleep deprived. (I live in Texas & this week has been pretty crazy!)

10. tiffmaxee

That’s fine. You do need to monitor when shooting low. Doing it during the day tge first time is best. One of us will stick with you when the time comes. Stay safe.

Felixkitty likes this.