2/1/PMPS=115+2=137+3=130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kahluasmom, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Kahluasmom

Kahluasmom Well-Known Member

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hello Maria! Khalia looks like she’s keeping you on your toes but she’s doing well. I hope she feels well.

How is Mouse?

Kahluasmom likes this.
  3. Kahluasmom

She is! But, I never sleep these days so I can watch her!

Mouse......She finished yet another 6 week round of antibiotics 3 weeks ago. Last week she went in for her urine check. All clear! And yes, they sent it out. But, she is still peeing outside the box multiple times a day. Last night she wet the bed, which hasn't happened in 2 months. The vet and I are thinking it's arthritis. Her left rear leg has been weak for awhile now. She doesn't want her back end touched at all. She never sits on her butt. She sits on her side or hovers. It would explain the problems with pooping, peeing and not playing. She wants to play. This week she seems especially miserable. Friday morning she goes in for her first Serenia shot. I'm praying this will be her magic bullet. She's all clear on all her tests except arthritis in her back.

How are you????

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Do you mean Solensia injection? For the arthritis? Great news about the urinalysis being all clear! It really does sound like she has very painful arthritis. Poor baby.

I'm okay except cats are having health problems... and foster kittens too.

Kahluasmom likes this.
  5. Kahluasmom

Yes, for arthritis.....stupid auto correct! Poor baby can barely walk at times. Today she started out with a lovely poop, so she's feeling more spry today. And tomorrow......Solensia!!! I'm super excited. She wants to play and run up the stairs, but she just hurts. She spends most of her time sleeping by the heater. And peeing on my rug!

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

I’m hoping that the Solensia will really give Mouse a new lease on life. I’m actually excited to hear about how she does on it. Mouse is one of my favorites! I’m rooting for her.

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Teetee (UK) and Kahluasmom like this.
  8. Suzanne & Darcy

Yes. Tee has had great results with Duke. That’s one reason why I am so excited for Mouse!

9. Kahluasmom

Ive read it all! Super excited for her!

10. Teetee (UK)

Teetee (UK) Member

Lol Diane
    Duke as i have said in that thread has done unbelievably well on Solensia. He's been on it now for 1 year with no side effects, well i say no side effects we have noticed sometimes but not always he can be a little off it for a couple of days after his injection.
    Fingers crossed Marie that the Solensia works for Mouse like it does for Duke.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    Diane Tyler's Mom and Kahluasmom like this.
  11. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

@Teetee (UK)
    Hi Tee I just noticed you are a dad to Duke not a mom lol Sorry about that :cat:
    I'm glad Duke is doing well. He's a handsome boy . Have a nice day Tee

Teetee (UK) likes this.
  12. Kahluasmom

First dose done!!!

Teetee (UK) likes this.
  13. Teetee (UK)

Teetee (UK) Member

No probs Diane :) you too.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.