2/2 Twice AMBG 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL :coffee:

Twice is holding strong again this week. He is filling back in very nicely and his personality is as always, lovey and playful. Because of his dance and isolation, we realized how much he likes to play interactive games with us, and now we noticed that all the other cats do too. I guess after they get older, I figured they didn't want to play as much, because they rarely do when they are left to their own devices....but attach on end of a toy to a rope and the other end to your hand and watch the crazy transformation :lol: Makes me feel kind of bad that I didn't appreciate this earlier...another thing I learned from FD. I also got a lazer light to drive them all nuts with. Works like a charm, just don't accidentally put the dot on another cat...yikes to that fight :eek: :roll: :lol:

The strays are still inside on the really cold days, but out otherwise. We got mama fixed so two kittens left in that family and then they are all done. We have the other torti mom to do yet, she is still really skittish, but the tom's are bugging around her a lot, so the sooner I trap her the better. Our vet is pretty expensive so I will need to save for another paycheck on this one. Her stubby little red kitten turned out to be a girl. She got into our garage one morning and wouldn't come out, so we left her in there for the day. That was 2 weeks ago and she is still in there :lol: We have left the doors open for her to leave and go find mama, but NOPE. Not going. DH loves having her in there. They chat back and forth while he builds stuff, and she is super lovey and affectionate with him. Too cute. Looks like she's going to be a permanent fixture in there :smile:

OK, back to reading through condos....Then SUPERBOWL!!! I am so excited my Seahawks are in there, it's been a long time coming :D :cool:

Have a great Sunday everyone. Miss you all so much. Sending love, hugs and vines!

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Kim!! Great to hear that Twice is still doing so wonderfully!

I have to agree on the playing too..I figured my cats had "outgrown" being silly, but when they're feeling good and there's something interesting going on, they're right there!

That's funny on the little red kitten...she knows where she wants to be and it's NOT outside with mama!! :lol:

Hope you get the other mama cat trapped before the "gentlemen" start to woo her! You sure don't need even more strays to sleep in your mattress!

Hope you have a great week!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great update on Twice. It's amazing how playful older kitties can be. How sweet the little red kitten wants to stay in the garage and hang out with your DH. I hope you can trap the torti mom soon.

4. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi, Kim, I love Twice's report! I'm so glad he's doing well and playing! :D
    Good luck with the strays :YMHUG:
    Enjoy your day!

5. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

Nice report for Twice! Go HAWKS!

6. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Twice is doing so well, and getting some weight on! :razz: It's nice to see you, Kim. It's good that DH has a new friend to talk shop with :lol: . That is way too cute. I'm glad the strays are doing good too. Hugs to you all!

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi Kim, great to hear from you and get a Twice report. And to hear that you've got a new shop cat. :cool: Give Twice a scritch or two from me. Blue/green fever is a bit crazy in this town. :D

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Go Seahawks!!!!!! I don't follow much pro ball, but they've got Golden Tate and I'm a huge Notre Dame fan. They are unstoppable tight!

Wonderful Twice report. I love that the little red haired girl has moved in to the garage and has bonded with DH...so sweet.

Enjoy the rest of the game!

9. Kim & Twice

Thanks for the visits ladies :D

Chris- I think mama torti should be easy enough to trap, and yes....there is no room in the mattress :lol:
    Carla- It feels like a blessing to know now (from our close bonding time with Twice) how much the older kitties wanna let loose :D And they are so extra cute when they play...big bellies just a-swingin' away :lol:
    Josie- It's always so nice to see you stop in :D Thanks for always checking on us and all your encouragement!
    Tara- We did it!!! Woo Hoo Hawks
    Rachel- DH loves his little red girl. He was out there with her again today and said she is very un-helpful, but so cute that she tries :lol:
    Wendy- Twice says head butts back to you. He sure misses his auntiebeans and furfriends
    Amy- Tate was a shining star again tonight! It feels so darn good to have a Superbowl win under our belts finally! The kitties all got a special treat of Asian Fusion with a side of Beefy treats :D

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Thanks for the Twice report! Great to see the :mrgreen: continue!

11. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Kim,
    So nice to hear that Twice is doing good!
    I

12. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful Twice report, Kim! It is sweet to see that they still like to play, and great that he is putting on some weight :D

Congrats on the Seahawks win :D So happy the little red girl has a new buddy :lol:

Take care!

13. Kim & Twice

Thanks for checking on us Liz, Anne, Mariko and Jane! Time to get these furbabies and their beans to bed :D Good night all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.