2/20/21 - Squeaky! AMPS = 328 PMPS 125 !!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan D & Squeaky, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Jan D & Squeaky

Jan D & Squeaky Well-Known Member

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you got a +2 last night :bighug:

Congrats on the reduction :cat:

Jan D & Squeaky likes this.
  3. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks Suzanne! Well when he gets in the 100s I check more often. :) If he's in the 300s I don't check as often. 200s I go by his trends.

Yay reduction! Thanks for your congratulatory message!

:bighug: :cat::bighug:
    From Jan and Squeaky

4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

good job keeping squeaky safe last night. :bighug:
    sorry for the lost sleep tho. :coffee:

5. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks Joji!!!! We're happy about it! And we appreciate your cheering us on!!! Very much!!!!!

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  6. JaxBenji

You a re welcome!

TBH there aren't many +2/+3 tests...e.g., I would have gotten a +2 on 02/16 too. I believe on SLGS, if you aren't getting one other test each cycle (in addition to pre-shots) then you will do a curve after 7 days on a dose (unless a reduction is earned and then you take it immediately and start your 7 day count again). Dosing (increases or decreases) is based on low Squeaky goes, which generally won't be at pre-shot.

Congrats again and hope you and squeaky have a great day!

Jan D & Squeaky and tiffmaxee like this.
  7. Jan D & Squeaky

Thank you and I appreciate the honesty!!!! I'm working on some of my own health issues and there are days when I just don't have anything left in me to take care of Squeaky. But I do my best and keep bugging me! I will try to get more +2 / +3's.

He actually does a good job taking care of me! When I'm so tired that I have to lie down, he comes and purrs on me to help. The animal communicator once, when Squeaky wasn't feeling well at all, said he was wondering if his purrs were good enough..... This is the kind of cat I have. We take care of each other.

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. JaxBenji

Aww I hope I'm not bugging you, just passing along what the dosing methods say and what I've learned along the way :bighug: And I love that you and squeaky take care of each other :cat: That's the way it should be <3

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I'm glad Squeaky came up for you last night.

10. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks Carla and Furball! How do you like the new photo of Squeaky? Taken a few days ago.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I like it. It's a great picture. He's such a cute kitty.

12. Jan D & Squeaky

Wow looks like we're not getting much sleep again tonight.....

13. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Squeaky seems to like SLGS more than TR and keeping you on your toes!

New pic!

14. Jan D & Squeaky

Hi Bhooma!!!! Yes he sure is doing well with SLGS!!!! I can definitely feel my toes these days! Thanks for noticing the photo!

Yes Squeaky is looking so much better, more alert, more energized most of the time, and very affectionate. Today, he danced with me while I was on the mini-trampoline! Kept me company when I was hanging clothes up to dry! Went outside in my arms for a little tour of the neighborhood! Came over to purr on me when I was tired and needed to take a nap. Also came to keep me company while I was eating lunch. He is so full of love and so giving. This is my kitty!!!! He's back!!!

We'll see what tonight brings!

carfurby (GA) and Bandit's Mom like this.
  15. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. It's wonderful when they get regulated and go back to being their old selves. Just a couple of days back, Budge (my civvie) was sitting in the same position as Squeaky was in your old DP and I was reminded of him!