2/20- AMPS=324 ,+3=400, +7=267,PMPS=467 AT2 AMPS= 238,+3=267,+7=324,PMPS=373 Relion

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ginger Cat, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat Well-Known Member

I need to set up a spreadsheet for the Relion so I can see how the numbers actually correlate to the 'colors'.

Huge differences in numbers between the 2 meters!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Glad you have the human meter going! The only difference in SS coloring between the meters are in the green sections - green on human is 50-99 while on pet it's 68-99; lime green on human is <50 while on pet it's <68.

Hope Wally surfs safely!

Gill & George likes this.
  3. Ginger Cat

That's great to know. Thanks.

4. Ginger Cat

+9=421 on AT2 and 312 on Relion

5. Ginger Cat

I have 7 boxes of PetSure strips to use up and will continue to use the AT2 until they are finished. When Wally again goes low, I'll compare with the Relion Prime and use both to see how they compare at the lower ranges. At the higher range, there's sometimes more than a 100 number difference...

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

A caution: don’t compare meters. There is no comparison. It’s a waste of strips and time and blood. Just so members could see there is no comparison, I ran tests on the ReliOn meter I was using and the AT. You can see the tests on Gracie’s SS where I have a tab for “Micro/AT”.

When you are ready to switch, just switch whether that is today or in a few weeks. The color coding only changes as the lower ends (green and lime green) but I’ll just need to change that formatting for you which is very easy.

That brings me to ask if you still want me to change his SS now or not? I got on to do it and came back to look at something in your signature block and now see you might not be switching. Please let me know ASAP. If you don’t want to do it now, just give me a couple days notice before you are ready to switch. You can just PM me.

Thank you.

7. Ginger Cat

Hold off for now. I'm going to finish using up my PetSure strips because I have about 7 boxes and can't see wasting all that money. If/when Wally gives lower numbers, I'll also use the Relion meter. I'll let you know. sorry for the confusion.

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Sounds good. Thank you.