? 2/25/22 Marmy’s numbers amps, 219, +2 -220, + 5-234

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tonimarmalade, Feb 25, 2021.

1. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Marmy usually bounces after I give her high carb foods which I did after she want to so low on the 20th. So I gave her a little time to get through it looked to me like a bounce. So her numbers have come down a bit but they’re still in the 200s for the most part so I think I should increase her dose once again from 2 to 2.25. I would like some ideas or comments from anyone who knows more than I do and that would be pretty much all of you. I have never been able to get her consistently down into the hundreds with nadirs in the greens. Also I still don’t know how to connect my last post which was about five days ago I guess to this one. I don’t know how to find the URL. Please Tell me again.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

3. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

So That would be the URL? Where did you find it and what do I do to attach it to a new post that I might be getting ready to send today? Thank you so much for your help

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Yes. Copy the url and then paste it on your condo. :)

5. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

But where do I find that long URL ?

6. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Don’t know where to look for the URL and then where do I put it in my new post?

7. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

I would go up to the top right and click on your name "tonimarmalade" (where you edit your profile). In the pop-up menu, go to "your content" and it will list all your threads and any comments on other people's threads. Click on the thread and then copy the url from the address bar at the top of the window.

I've not been at this long so there might be a quicker and easier way to find it!

8. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Thank you so much. I will give it a try.