2/27 Cargo AMPS 388, AM+6 180, AM+8.75 197, PMPS 254, PM+3 333

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mel and Cargo, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

Morning all!

Still in the high (for Cargo) BGs. :( I'll test for ketones in a little while, if I can catch him. Yesterday was negative so hopefully that trend continues.

Happy surfing!

2. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

Sorry to see Cargo has climbed up. Fingers crossed it is just a giant otj bounce! Come back down, Cargo!

3. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

Thanks Karen! I'm hoping so too! :nailbiting: Hitting the beach today at 2 hours after normal nadir (I wasn't around to check nadir, boo!). Hopefully that means the depot is finally building!

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

He may not have hit nadir yet. Sometimes with a bounce clearing cycle, they can drop all the way through to PS.
    You may want to catch a +7, they can sometimes gather quite a bit of speed.

5. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

On feb 25 in the pm cycle +6 he was 160, and he was still blue at amps the next morning, he may have stayed flat or he may have dipped into green before rising into AMPS.

Cat's on lantus can and do nadir at anypoint in the cycle. I've had George nadir as early as +2 and as late as +12. Though he more often than not nadired at +5.
    Bounce clearing cycles, and reduction earning cycles are the ones where you tend to find the nadir varies the most.

Mel and Cargo likes this.
  6. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

I didn't realize they could nadir at any point, and that makes a lot of sense with this erratic bounce cycle. I think we're into day 5 of the bounce. Is that normal?
    @Gill & George , sorry I didn't get this sooner! I just took a BG and he's at 197. I'm thrilled at this dalliance at the beach! Let's hope this trend continues!

7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Day five or cycle five? It can take as much as 4-6 cycles for a bounce to clear. Completely normal.

Nice to see those blues today:cool:. Hoping Cargo gets back to the lagoon very soon!

Mel and Cargo likes this.