2/3 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

The decrease to 1.4 units has been interesting. We got some consistent, though high, numbers, until last night. Blackie's preshots were around 400 and nadir's in the low 300's. Then they dropped slightly last night. I think this is why it's important for us to always wait 3 days before changing the dose. I was ready to increase it last night, but Robert wanted to wait for the 3 days and he was right. I trained him good, didn't I? ;-)

So here's Blackie's numbers since last night:
    +6 337
    +10.5 380
    pmps 399 1.4u
    +6 251
    amps 357 1.4u

We'll see what it is tonight, but we'll probably increase the dose to 1.6 and hold for another 3 days.

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday (hump day). It's still cold here. The ice on the river has broken up and it looks like the arctic. All we need are some penguins. :mrgreen:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interesting.....sent you a pm

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Lori,
    I keep forgetting to tell you that I loved your story about how Tom adopted you. That was so sweet. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a cat adopt them. You must have a very special bond with Tom.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice! I calculated a drop of exactly (weird!!!) 1/3. So 1.6 makes sense, but nice to see that he's getting a curve, and no late nadir!!! Very interesting!

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yay Robert! :) His name will roll in the credits for ATBGL/R. ;)

If I see any penguins, I will send them your way. I hope the 1.6 works for you guys. I am keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.