20/02 *Gremlin* AMPS 135, +3 90, +5 77, +7 95, PMPS 189, +4 214 (Pics)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Feb 19, 2021.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    Gremlin seems to be doing well on the Bupe though I haven't noticed a huge difference. He's still a sleepy old boy but I think he's moving a bit easier. No running at this stage, although this morning he did move faster towards me when he wanted a cuddle. I'll be sad to stop the Bupe, I think, but hopefully by then he'll be feeling much better and won't need it. I really can't afford another $180 a month...

He was happy and purry this morning. Cleared the bounce fast, yay!

Vines, prayers, virtual hugs, love, thoughts and/or anything else needed to @Pamela & Amethyst @PerfumedCatMom @JaxBenji @katy and mo @Bellasmom and anyone else that needs them!!

PhotoGrid_1613646279356.jpg PXL_20210215_070001586.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How adorable! Nice numbers today.

3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

I love how snuggly Grem is :cat: Hope you had a restful night and are feeling a bit better too :bighug: Thanks for all your love on Jax :bighug:

4. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

He is super snuggly! Even when he's beside me on the bed he likes to be touch me with his paw or slightly laying over my arm.

5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

6. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

SUCH A CUTIE, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! Give him some cuddles and kisses from me please :bighug: :D

7. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

He's been a bit out of sorts later this arvo. He still ate his dinner, he just hasn't seemed as happy. I'm sure he'll perk up though. He has looked pretty cute when sleeping!!

He's still struggling with walking while on Bupe. He is walking slightly more, just not any better. I think maybe the muscle wastage from arthritis and damage from his fall is too much. I'm sure he'd be in less pain though. I doubt there's anything that can be done for his shoulder.

I will, Katy! He does love cuddles and kisses!!

8. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Good morning Laura and Grem (well, morning for ME!) I hope Grem improves on the Bupe, or that you will be able to definitively see whether or not it's helping. I can also only get it in premeasured doses (I think my vet is afraid of me using it tooooo liberally ;) ) but here it is about the same price. $25 for 5 days worth.

He is looking gooood on his BGs!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Awwww. Cuddles to the max:bighug:! The sweetest boy!
    I hope the bupe is helping Gremlin. Sometimes I wish they could just tell us with words how they're feeling.

10. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

He is gorgeous. I'm glad he's such a love! Bupe is expensive isn't it... here they dole it out like it was gold... of course, the doses are small. I have a little stash of bupe at home that I keep around... I usually don't use all that they give me and I save the leftovers. I hope he will be back to running soon!