22/02 *Gremlin* AMPS 187, +5.75 162, PMPS 216, +3 232

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Feb 21, 2021.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    Gremlin was a bit weird last night too. He hopped on to the bed with me but didn't stay long, and there were no purrs at all. Then he started making his funny meow noise like when he was first diagnosed with cognitive dysfunction, he did it a couple of times before I went to sleep. At 4 a.m. he meowed super loud and woke me up while continuing to meow. I think the cognitive dysfunction is getting worse or maybe the Bupe is affecting it somehow.

At 4 a.m. after he finished meowing, he did come to bed with me and cuddled and purred and kept me up for almost an hour. I'm tired but I enjoyed the cuddles. Every moment with him is precious.

I'm not going to give him Bupe tonight. Hopefully he will then sleep, like usual.

Vines, prayers, virtual hugs, love, thoughts and/or anything else needed to @Pamela & Amethyst @PerfumedCatMom @JaxBenji @katy and mo @Bellasmom and anyone else that needs them!!

JaxBenji and katy and mo (GA) like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Will be interesting to see how he goes off the bupe today. Hopefully, he's ok :) It's hard to be mad at them when they wake us up for cuddles. You've got such a wonderful boy and you're a great Mama to him! Have a wonderful day, Laura :bighug:

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hugs to you and Grem :bighug: Hope you all have a wonderful day and have restful sleep in the PM :cat:

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Have a good evening/day with Grem :)

6. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks all! I'm at work today so unfortunately not home with my boy. He's had Bupe today, I'll skip it tonight. Unfortunately it won't be a decider as to whether it's effecting his CD unless he keeps doing it when he hasn't had the Bupe. It can be pretty random but has happened twice since taking the Bupe this last few days, last night was just worse.

I think his BGL will be in the yellow tonight too.