23/09 Bui Bui AMPS 396 +1 365 +2 342 +3 396 PMPS 277

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yit Leng, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Yit Leng

Yit Leng Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

I would have crosschecked that 45 with the Accuchek. It does happen that when a cat breaks through glucose toxicity, it comes down the dosing ladder pretty quickly.

3. Yit Leng

Yit Leng Member

Hi Bhooma, i couldnt cross check as i wasnt with him. It was showed in the libre ranging from thruout between 30 to 50 from 2am to 5am.

So i was quite convince he did went low..

The recorded reading of 45 was at 5am and it went up after parent fed him right after to 131.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  4. Yit Leng

Yit Leng Member

5. Yit Leng

Yit Leng Member

Hi @Bandit's Mom lets see how he does with the dose and if needed we shall increase?

Sorry if i make u frustrated for the fact that i couldnt really monitor him when i am not with him.

:(

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

I am not at all frustrated! You are doing the best you can :bighug: And safety comes first!
    It is very much possible that he wants to be at a lower dose now that he has broken through the glucose toxicity. :)

Yit Leng likes this.
  7. Yit Leng

Yit Leng Member

I felt frustrated over myself too and my parent for not able to do what i want them to do.

But bui has been quite a emotional boy n i know he cannot afford to not stay w my mum as he is super close with her..

But yes, there is still improvements everyday, hopefully someday it will all b ok.

Bandit's Mom likes this.