28/02 *Gremlin* AMPS 167, +4 153, PMPS 218, +3 257 (pics)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Feb 27, 2021.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    Grem kept me up half the night again... He was either hungry or it's the cognitive disfunction. I'm thinking more so the CD. Seems to be getting worse. I might try giving him the Denosyl closer to bedtime instead of late afternoon, hopefully it will help him sleep. Otherwise, I guess I just need to get used to being exhausted all the time again.
    Otherwise, he is happy and purry. Eating plenty and is generally fairly well. It's so nice to have his coat shiny and healthy! Even though he is shedding a whole new cat every day... :cat:

Vines and prayers to all that need them.

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Sorry about your sleepless night but so glad to hear Grem is doing generally well :bighug::bighug::bighug: Hope you have a wonderful day, Laura :bighug:

3. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

4. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Thanks so much Susanne!

JaxBenji likes this.
  5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yaaaay for cat photos!!! Seeing photos of gorgeous Gremlin makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :bighug:
    I sooooo hope you get sleep tonight.

6. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Thanks Lyla, me too! I have work tomorrow!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the pictures. Sorry Grem is keeping you awake. I hope he settles down. Glad he is happy and purry.

8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Laura, hope you are getting some sleep as I write this. Happy Gremlin seems to be doing well. If I could completely de-fur my house I’d probably have a litter of kittens:cat::cat: Sending hugs and sweet dreams. :bighug::bighug::bighug: Love the pictures of that handsome boy. :joyful::joyful:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  9. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Thanks Carla!
    Thank you Adrienne! It's just past 7pm here now so still a few hours until bedtime. Here's hoping for a good night sleep!

10. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

I don't think he's feeling too well this evening. He was fine at dinner but he wasn't overly interested in getting up for his supper and then didn't eat much. Afterwards he just went into the other room and layed down. Not even in any of his usual spots, though he would most often come into my room after supper. Seems these "off" times are happening more and more. They don't usually even last a full day but it's worrying how frequent they're getting. I'm hoping he will get a good nights rest and feel better in the morning. I'm sure the warmth and high BGL wouldn't be helping him...

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

12. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

Love the photos! That's exactly how my cats sleep - one on my chest and the other under the arm. So sweet! :cat:

13. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

AWW!!! So handsome:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

14. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Love the photos!