28/11 Mo - AMPS 385, +3 362, +6 283, PMPS 356

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by katy and mo (GA), Nov 27, 2020.

1. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Thank you to everyone's suggestions on my post yesterday. I've read that neosporin and hydrogen peroxide are bad to use on cats...weird.

Mo seems to have perked up today. He's purring a lot and has come down quite a lot since his AMPS test. He still has a really good appetite and even came for a cuddle under the blankets last night. I'm going to continue keeping an eye on him. I think I might take him to the vet next week just for a check up anyway and see if they think he's in pain. He's seeming more like himself today.

Let's join everyone else in the lagoon, little guy <3

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I used store brand triple antibiotic ointment with pain relief.. Smallest amount used on ears everyday. Never had a problem.

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  3. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Thank you. I'll see if we have anything like that here but I'm not sure I've heard of anything like that in NZ.

Had no improvement on Mo's numbers today. I'm trying not to get upset about it. It's only been just over 2 months since he has been diagnosed. We are still figuring things out. Deep breaths. All I wish for right now is a day of him in the 200s. That's all. Come on buddy, you got this.

4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

you're doing great. :bighug:
    and with purring, cuddling and good appetite, sounds like mo is doing all the right things.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Mo has perked up. I've used a tiny dab of Neosporin with pain relief on Furball's ears for years and never had a problem.