28/12 Mo - AMPS 360, +6 286, PMPS 302

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by katy and mo (GA), Dec 28, 2020.

1. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Thank you so much to those that commented on my last post regarding Mo's attitude. I had no idea Lantus could be the culprit for his mood swings and I feel so relieved that there is hope for him to go back to my old kitty once we hopefully switch insulins. Thank you so so much.

I slept most of today as I am on night shifts at the moment but Mo has done a complete 180 from yesterday. He has been so gentle with me, coming up to me for pats, came into bed once he finished his breakfast (he NEVER does this anymore) and didn't hiss or growl at me once! Even though Tim was around today, he still tried to wake me up so that I would give him treats (he knows mum is a sucker for giving him sneaky treats :smuggrin:). It's been so nice! He took a dip into the yellows today so he must have felt better.

Let's hope it continues tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day everyone :) :bighug:

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to hear he's acting a bit nicer today! These kitties are a mystery as to why they behave the way they do sometimes. I hope the lower numbers continue and that feeling better will bring a better attitude.

Such a beautiful boy - be nice to your mama!

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

This is a wonderful update to read. I'm so happy he is giving you some much needed love:bighug:.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Mo was in a better mood and giving you some loving. Nice to see that yellow.

5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

What a great update! Hope you have a good shift at work and get more purrs from Mo :bighug:

6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

kitty attention is such a great reward.
    glad to hear that mo is treating you right again. :bighug:

7. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Thanks everyone! :) :bighug: