29/3 Chico 104@PMPS; 52@2 and the most beautiful stool in months

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marina & Chico, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Marina & Chico

Marina & Chico Well-Known Member

Eventless day yesterday and we hope for a few more of these to come, only maybe less with the bouncing and greener PS :D

Previous day thread

2. Marina & Chico

I will answer here so that we don't drag up the 27th post. we didn't have a post for yesterday since nothing exciting was happening :)

Thank you for your wishes, we hope as well. Yesterday he dropped to 50 again so we have hopes that the reduction will stick even though of course it still might be the depot from the previous dose. I guess we have to wait and see :)

3. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

I hope it sticks!!! That is what I was waiting for with our reduction and it did stick ... Truly best wishes for you and your precious Chico!

Marina & Chico likes this.
  4. Marina & Chico

thank you :) you too with Mouzer

btw Mouzer is soooo handsome :cat: but i clearly have a weakness for grey cats :smuggrin:

5. Cherryl & Mouzer

Chico and Mouzer could be related :D Male cats travel a five mile radius hunting for their females to mate :D
    I am just being silly right now. Chico is handsome too!! They are the big Russian Blues -- Your Chico looks to be maybe as big as Mouzer. I love those big Russian Blue kitties. They are so cool!!!

6. Marina & Chico

Chico is British shorthaired, they are very similar, only the face differs a bit :)

and looking at Mouzers weight he is double of what Chico is haha i know that male british grow to 20lb as well, but my Chico is like me, a smaller specimen :D

7. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

The reduction to 1.25 was earned on cycle 6. Safe to assume the depot was not at play. Numbers can be a little wonky after lime + reduction but he should settle into the new dose soon! :)

8. Marina & Chico

we hope it is the wonkiness from all these things happening, that's why i hope for a few calmer cycles, so he has time to settle into the green numbers again

he seems to have changed pattern, yesterday he nadired later +4 +5 :-?

9. Cherryl & Mouzer

Ohhhhh You made me laugh! I did not realize Chico was a smaller guy :D He is standing there on his back feet looking out the window and he looks so tall :D Mouzer does that too! They look like little humans when they do stand up like that ahhahaa

10. Marina & Chico

haha they really do :)

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.
  11. Marina & Chico

Sorry to write about it but i am sure there will be people here to understand the struggle: Chico had the most beautiful poo in months since we are struggling with diarrhea!!! the turkey seems to be doing a great job :cat::cat: we really hope it will be consistently like this :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

12. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

HOORAY for pretty poops! Ruby had one this morning as well. :p Chico should join our poopy party! :)

13. Marina & Chico

Chico will gladly join, i really hope he won’t leave it anymore :D

Ruby did great, she didn’t even have a blue preshot with that poo :cat::cat:

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  14. Katherine&Ruby

I was pleasantly surprised myself! Perhaps the new probiotics and digestive enzymes are working. Her poop was more solid but smaller than before, so perhaps less stressful for her to handle. See you at the party! :D

15. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Someone is in for another reducie!:p:p

16. Marina & Chico

enzymes, thats as well on my list to check for :) thats nice she had it easier, Ruby keep it going, the full green days look very nice :)

17. Marina & Chico

We are still trying to keep him on this one maybe at least today... God knows if its right...

18. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Chico wants what Chico wants :nailbiting::p
    But hopefully you'll both get some sleep :D

19. Katherine&Ruby

By the way, I've been researching the "poop pills" offered by this company and thought of your Chico: www.animalbiome.com. They do these fecal transplant pills that help aim to cure gut dysbiosis. Many of the people on the IBD Kitties group have had good success with it, especially with regards to diarrhea. I am tempted to get test kits for both of my cats to try. Seems like a crazy idea but somewhat logical at the same time.

20. Marina & Chico

Thank you for this idea, i read abt it as well somewhere and i have a friend who tried it for her diabetic son

21. Marina & Chico

I’m going to bed, my poor husband will have to stay up though... Chico seems to be headed up so it shouldnt be a lot of work but who knows what else he has in store :D
    Good night :)

22. Cherryl & Mouzer

Good kitty poo is always a great thing ahahahaaa And I am sure we all do understand [​IMG]