3/1 Cargo AMPS 283, 187@ +4, 177@+6, PMPS 288

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mel and Cargo, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

Good morning!

Well, I slept through the night a little too soundly so I wasn't able to get a middle of the night reading, but we're starting out a little better today at 283 after a dose increase. Come on Cargo, let's get a bit closer to the lagoon!

Hope everyone is well! :bighug::bighug:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice surfing those blues. :cool:

From yesterdays' post - link here:
    I'm wondering if you are dealing with a food allergy. You might want to keep of which proteins you are feeding when to see if there is a correlation. My vet was amused by my "vomit log", daily list of proteins and vomit description. :p If it's hairballs, then some people are using dried egg yolk powder.

3. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

That's a great idea! Sometimes it is hairballs so I'll look into the egg powder. And P.S. thanks for the link, I forgot this morning!

It has also occurred to me that Cargo's insulin is coming up on it's end of life - I have been using the vial for almost 3 months. So there's a very real possibility that it's causing at least some of this. Plus with my forgetful BF, it's not too far off to assume he may have left it out of the fridge for a while after a jab. Many times I've come home from a trip to find used needles laying around in odd places because he jabs and forgets. Gotta love adult ADHD! It often feels like I live with a heroin addict! :D

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

A lot of people get 5-6 months out of their vials. A few hours here or there out of the fridge should be fine, as long as it still looks clear, with no floaties.

5. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

Ok, well there goes that theory! :banghead: I get the new vial for the PMPS tomorrow. We'll at least be able to take that out of the list of variables...