3/10 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Ok, she's trying to drive me crazy. AMPS 499! Bah! We were doing so well!! She is eating more. Going to hold at 1.6 for another couple of days then get some spot tests to see what's going on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi hope, i just checked you ss, not sure i understand it. are you shooting once a day?

3. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Nope, we're shooting BID. We were going along well and getting regulated until I had to shoot early and be gone a chunk of the day. I shot a token amount then shot again at +12 and we're back to 12/12 shots.

When we had this problem before I had to shoot at +10's/11's for a bit to get her back into action. I'm also a big note taker so I needed lots of notes room.

Her disposition is good and she's eating better than she has in a while, so that also may acct for the elevated PS's.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Since shooting a little early worked well for her before, I'd probably try that route again if it works for your schedule. If she's not really used to the blue #s yet, even that small time out of them could have gotten her "out of shape" again and it can be hard to get a jump on the #s again once they get out of control. (and/or, if she is getting steep drops now that could be adding to the problem and early shooting should help keep the curve shallower). Diabetes is a pain in the *ss!!!! ohmygod_smile If she's eating LC food, I don't think it would spike her up anything like into the reds, though ECID and maybe she's a big spiker or something.

5. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Caught her on the upswing tonight at +10 at 267. Shot 1.4 instead of 1.6 because it's still early. She's been eating so well today, which is really nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.