? 3/11 Pearl PMPS 77, +1 77, +2 82, +3 86, +4.75 89 - lots of MC to keep her afloat

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Margaret (and Pearl), Mar 11, 2021.

1. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

SDAbby likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the breathing issues. I hope it is better today. It's that time of the year. I hope Pearl comes up and surfs a little higher. How is Chessie this morning?

3. Margaret (and Pearl)

Hi Carla. Yes, it's that time of year. Pearl's asthma worsened about this time last year, so this year will be an experiment to figure out where we are at. Givign Pearl the 13% now. If I had a doubt about her wanting the reduction yesterday, confirmed today :D

Chessie is continuing to improve! We aren't doing the cone at all now. She seems more steady. Slept on the bed last night (after jumping ON and OFF for forever in a row). Used her cat box on her own all day yesterday. Breathing rate coming down. Thanks for asking!

4. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Margaret!
    Surf safely Pearl and I hope her breathing gets better. Happy to see Chessie is improving have a great day :cat:

Margaret (and Pearl) likes this.
  5. Missy & Tammy

Missy & Tammy Well-Known Member

Good morning Margaret... :bighug:
    Your poor sweet girl, I hope the asthma eases soon for her. Looks like congrats on another reduction. You waited so long for the last one and this one came so quickly....funny same thing happened to Missy. Happy to hear Chessie is feeling better. Have a wonderful day!

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reduction. I hope you won’t need more prednisolone but if you do hoping the season passes quickly.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Chessie is doing better.

8. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Easy does it, Pearl :cat: Glad to hear the Chessie update too! The first week is so exhausting :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

You and Pearl have had an eventful two days! Good that Chessie is feeling better too. Hugs!

10. Margaret (and Pearl)

Pearl is chowing down on the MC (13%) and going through a LOT of it tonight. And it's not really even denting her good BG numbers - still steady, no skyrocket. So, to me this means that without the MC she would be pretty looooow.

Tonight is Cycle 3 after last reduction. If I try to switch her back to more of her usual LC tomorrow, and she goes hypo, is that another reduction because it is Cycle 4?? I can't remember how this part works.

Good night and sweet kitty dreams.

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The larger depot influences 4-6 cycles after a reduction.
    Ask again tomorrow should this happen.