3/16 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+23 137 1.4

Very happy to get an unshootable # last night :) so no insulin then, shot this a.m. (He doesn't seem to be zooming, so I figured there was no point rechecking late last night - shot time is almost bedtime as it is - a shootable # was likely hours away. For most cats I would recommend retesting every 30 minutes or hour or so & shooting when it's possible, Bix is an exception in getting really long duration. These caveats are a pain! :lol: )

Sunny and hot (!) here! Must be spring finally - I saw that the barn swallows have arrived and it feels, well... hot outside! Right from winter to summer I guess, but I'll take it! :mrgreen:

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you got to skip a shot. Maybe Mr. P and Bix had a conversation. I hope you get to skip many more.

It's about 60 and sunny here - just beautiful after a long cold winter. I love it!

3. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

AWESOME for Bix last night :D and of course you too!!!!

I am so tired of the rain. I'm ready for some sunshine! I am going to sneak in a nap - good positive thoughts to everyone and their babies cat_pet_icon

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yay for Bixie boy! :) Keep up the good work, you two.

It's sunny here today after a couple of days of grey and it's supposed to be in the low 60s the next couple of days. Yippee! :) Enjoy your hot weather, lucky dog!

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

+11 102
    +13.5 96

No shot again tonight, yay!!! He & Blackie must be exchanging those secret kitty messages like we suspect they do... who can get the lowest PS & confuse the bean the most? :lol:

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah! No shot. Bix wins the prize for lowest ps, but I think Blackie wins the prize for the most confused bean. :mrgreen:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like all of our kitties are getting better than normal readings....wonder what's up. joanna you mentioned the sunny hot weather and the swallows, are you in so. cal.?

8. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Joanna - that's awesome!! Go Bix!!

9. Joanna & Bix (GA)

lori, I'm just south of San Jose... it's not really hot hot, just feels like it after all the cold ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.