? 3/17 ZoRRo {{Τhoughts and Questions}}...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Xara Kakarantza, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Xara Kakarantza

Xara Kakarantza Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-11-zorro-dare-to-reduce-the-dose.242917/#post-2738303

Hello again.
    I hope I find you well! I have a month to write, but I follow your advice to other cats and see their progress.

I have left my zorro, for 15 days at the dose of 0.50 and what I observed is ... other times an increase in sugar from +2 to +6 and other times a small decrease. In recent days I have changed the point where I inject and I have noticed a significant decrease at the beginning of the cycle, compared to the past. Maybe it's random, maybe not.

What I want to ask is ... to give up hope for a recession finally ?? I imagine we will stay steady in one dose or change every now and then, one up, one down (which I do not enjoy at all, as most people think), as I am not always available anymore to watch closely, sharp drops below 50. .)

I'm confused, I see a stagnation..Maybe the animal can not produce more insulin on its own..and at the same time I wonder if I stopped insulin what measurements would its sugar give me, on its own ..
    These are all thoughts and I wanted to share them with you ..

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Long time no see. Zorro is doing well I see. I think you need to stop feeding him at +8 and +10. I would actually stop at +6 or +7.