3/20 Chloe Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris and Chloe, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Happy Caturday, LL!! We have a warm, sunny day in Seattle, Chloe is on her toes, so life is good!

WCR = :D Chloe had a good week.....mostly greens and bloos, with a few yellows thrown in for good measure, and NO stinkus pinkus!!! :RAHCAT

Libby called the dosecrease last Caturday....and now I'm thinking I might need to take another smidge off and go from a fat 1.5 to a straight up 1.5!

Recap from last night:
    3/19 PMPS ~ 132
    +1.5 ~ 90
    +2.75 ~ 79
    +11 ~ 207
    3/20 AMPS~ 179
    +6 ~ 77
    +8 ~ 58

Off to visit some condos.....

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hey, Happy Catterday, Chris and Chloe!!! Nice to see ya.

It's so nice to measure a dose right at the marking on the syringe, isn't it?

We had a beautiful spring day, here in N.J., too.
    Hope you have a nice evening.

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

This is a few weeks in a row, at least with such good new! So happy to hear this.

I hope you are finding some time to relax with her.

Didnt know you were in seattle. Used to spend a lot of time out there climbing. Seattle was my hub. Since Latte's been ill, well...climbing up and down the stairs is about all I get to do. :lol: One day again!

enjoy the rest of the sunny day/evening.

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

WOW!! Very nice for miss Chloe!

Hey Chris - she sure is lookin' good- awfully nice numbers. It is so nice to read these posts, after all you went through a few months ago. very nice indeed!!! :RAHCAT I will have to send Mannie to take a few lessons.

have a great weekend!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Very pretty blues and greens.

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

awesome numbers and WCR. :mrgreen:

7. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

what lovely numbers!
    and i wish you could see my big smile about that one line about her walking on toes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

okay you want my overall impression? more of these: fll_moon fll_moon (they are not full moons, nope. those are BOS). you have perfect numbers there, run them. i don't see anything that says dose reduction needed right this sec (and that was the mistake made last time, don't repeat it). you can indeed run a cat green 24/7 and then take a dosecrease when numbers start to go too low or after a week or so of continuous green. either works. but shaving a bit too early can make for the dreaded stall and you've been there/done that so we know that she is not the type of cat that lets you get away with that. ya know what i'm saying here?

things are looking sooo good! promising....

8. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Chloe is looking awesome. You go girl. Keep up the good numbers ;-)

9. Patricia&Brownie

Patricia&Brownie Member

Hi Chris and Chloe - nice to hear from you and to know that Chloe is doing so well. Nice to hear that you both had a nice sunny Saturday in Seattle!

10. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Re: 3/20 Chloe - PMPS ~ 93

Love the "not full moons" :D

Thanks for the advice. We'll stick with the fat 1.5 and keep our paws crossed. We DEFINITELY do not want to repeat the dreaded stall!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.