? 3/21/21 Marmy’s numbers may warrant an increase.. See below.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tonimarmalade, Mar 21, 2021.

1. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

On what basis are you thinking of reducing her? She did earn that reduction down to 2.0 units, but I don't see anything below the 70's since then.

3. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

She has been at fat 2 for quite a while. I guess I would like to see more blues , a few dark greens, and less yellows and no pinks. I’d also like a 2021 BMW. Just saying.

4. Wendy&Neko

More blues and greens come from increases, not decreases. Maybe an older BMW? :p

5. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Oh boy! I should’ve said I’m thinking about bumping her up to 2.5 from the fat two but she went so low on 2.5 Not so very long ago, so I am hesitant to do that. I could feed her a bit more but I hate having to pull out the hc FF and worry until she finally goes up. And I would be happy with a 2020 BMW.

6. Wendy&Neko

I was confused by your subject title asking about a reduction.

7. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

As well you should have been . I will try to go back and correct it.did it! Yea! So sorry. I am a bit sleep deprived and much going on.

8. Wendy&Neko

:p:p Yes on the increase.

I have a nice 2006 BMW.

9. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Ok. I will bump up a tad to 2.5 again. Would you like to trade a nice 2009 Mazda 6 for your nice 2006 BMW?