? 3/21 - Wally - should I up to 2 units? AMPS=401,+4=374,+6.5=362 AT - AMPS=305,+4=419,+6.5=317 Relion

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ginger Cat, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat Well-Known Member

Even though he's had some blues at nadir, should I up his dosage again to 2 units?

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase

4. Ginger Cat

I was just thinking about the double testing. I had planned to only use the Relion when I got lower numbers since high is high and I still have so many boxes of PetSure strips to use up. And then I thought I'm now spending more money doing the double testing. I might just start using the Relion going forward. Either I need to have a new spreadsheet set up for that with the current sheet made into a clickable link or just convert the current sheet to a "Relion" sheet and change the flood fill numbers to reflect the lower Relion readings.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I've also seen some people do a separate page with the AT readings. Useful if they want to show a vet, or are used to it.

6. Ginger Cat

I've been in touch with Marje and Gracie about setting up the new spreadsheet for the Relion and adding a link to the current sheet. If I could still edit the linked sheet, it would be good to show to my vet. She's already been seeing the 'double' entry sheet.

7. Ginger Cat

PMPS=383 AT2 and 371 Relion. Again - surprised that they are so close at the higher numbers. Starting him at 2 units tonight.

8. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't respond to your update on Sebastian - sorry things are tough with the kitties but sounds like you are loving on them all you can :bighug:

Good luck with the increase for Wally :cat: and hope you all had a good day :bighug:

Ginger Cat likes this.