3/22 Mookie PMPS 280, +1.5/220

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning,
    Mookie is still bouncing, and I'm hoping it ends with this cycle. His tummy seems better although he's still a little subdued in terms of his normal morning talkativeness and playfulness. I'll see how he does as the day progresses.

Whatever bug I had is gone, so it must have been bad food. It's a beautiful day in Denver and I'm looking forward to working in the garden this afternoon.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day. Healing vines to kitties and beans in need.

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: 3/22 Mookie AMPS 357, +3/295

Clear that bounce Mookie! Yellow is good. Blue is better. Glad to hear his tummy is better, and yours! Have fun playing in the dirt!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I predict Mookie will clear the bounce in record time, but no big drama, Mookie, k! Enjoy working in the garden today, Randa! It sounds so nice having a garden.

4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey sweet FunnyFace - yellow IS better than that pink but u needz BLUE! Blue I say! Blue! Bet you like outside better now than when it wuz snowin'. WE would!

Enjoy your outside day Randa - what are you planting?

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 3/22 Mookie AMPS 357, +3/295, +8/333, PMPS 280

Glad to hear everyone's yucky tummies are feeling better! I hope you guys are enjoying a lovely evening!

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Glad you are both feeling better--I am not feeling spo great either..
    Moonie is however( thanks to Glory) and is joining her buddy Mookie in the yellow zone--
    Havent done any gardening yet, as zI still dont trust the weather, I'm awaiting the surprise storm,
    But we have all the windows open & it is deligthtful-
    Hope Mookie & Moonie swim in the green lagoon tomorrow--Hugs & Love from us!

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I hope Mookie decides to break this bounce sooner rather than later. Glad that you are both feeling better.

I googled "tesla movie" and found this link. I take "pre-production" to mean "looking for financing". :lol:
    http://www.teslamovie.com/

I also found this one to a documentary. I'm going to see if it's appropriate for my class to watch.
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/nikola-tesla-the-genius/
    Thanks for the idea about the movie!
    Liz

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

sorry so late... sorry so short...

but: nice recovery for Mookie - a nice slow slide down. Looks great! Blues and Greens tomorrow Mookie. :D :D

9. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Looks like, from his SS, that he's clearing this bounce in a big way! Back to green he goes.

Glad you are both better, Randa.

10. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

He'll be wanting a pj party in no time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.