3/27 Mookie AMPS 420; +3/312; +6/301

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Last condo

Good afternoon,
    Mookie and I have been MIA due to an onslaught of other demands and obligations that needed attention. We are fine, and not much has changed for the Mookster. I increased his dose yesterday from f1.25 to 1.5 because of his terrible bouncing since the last reduction, even though we had some greens.

It'll take me a couple of days to get caught up reading condos. I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. no worries, we've all been taken away from the board at one point or another! Glad to hear all is well with mookie and you and hopefully the extra juice will give you guys some nice numbers! Have a great day!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Randa, sometimes you just have to take some time and get stuff done. I'm glad you are okay and the Mookster, too. :D I love your nicknames for him. Good luck on the dosecrease.

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Randa and Mookie!! We, Mannie and I, missed you guys! I can so understand on the demands of life - there are times when you just need to take the time to take care of things. I am glad all is well with you both.

Good luck withe the new dose. I hope that it brings things in line for Mookie. Mookie reminds me of Mannie - such a diver! Come on down Mookie just don't dive, OK?

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    We missed you, too. Now, Mookie, a dosecrease has been declared so that you can get out of those reds and pinks. Aim for a surf in the Blue Bayou, OK?

Ella & Rusty

6. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Todays drop was nice and leisurely for Mookie, hoping this bodes well for tonight...

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Hi Randa, good to catch up. Hope Mookie makes good use of the extra juice. These bouncers, we know about that. :roll:
    Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.