3/3 PMPS 394, +4 431 My fault. shot late

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Darcy, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Something I forgot to mention. Cabergoline most reported side effect is GI upset. Usually resolves on its own in 3 days.

When vet ordered it I started Renew Probiotic 30 billion while waiting for it and continued it the first 7 days she was on it. Ollie never had a problem with it. Something to be aware of and consider.

3. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh, yes. Thanks, Paula. I have read around here that some cats get diarrhea that lasts for a little while. This is a good reminder for me to step up the probiotics! Right now I have Proviable DC.

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Not that great tonight. Mea Culpa. I was working on filing taxes (ugh) tonight. I ended up shooting late by 1.5 hours! too long. So he was a little higher and he got no R tonight.... so his evening spot check was bad, too. Poor baby has a substandard owner/caregiver.

5. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Don't be hard on yourself, Suzanne. Darcy will bounce back from this. :bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Oh goodness, I've been so caught up in my own little drama. Definitely don't be hard on yourself.

There is no way that there is anybody on the message board who is anything but overachieving owners/caregivers! Just the amount of work to populate the spreadsheet is mind-boggling, let alone the other hours researching and worrying. And I've not even been at this for a month, you've been doing it for nearly 9. Hope you get a good night's rest.:bighug: