3/4 Darcy AMPS 430, +2.25 373, +3 382, +5 317, +7.25 407, PMPS 355

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Darcy, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

You have a great day too.
    BTW I doubt that shooting just an hour and half late made much difference to him in the long run, at least you shot. One day I clean forgot, I had syringe filled, tested him and fed him and the next PS found the full syringe on the side. :oops:

Darcy, give you momma some sunshine, we'd all like to see some yellow on the SS.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  3. Suzanne & Darcy

He dropped down to 317 from the morning high of 430. @Wendy&Neko do you think that means that 6 units of R is a good dose for when he begins with an AMPS in the 400s (like this morning?) I'm thinking about the R scale.

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Hi Gill, I have almost done that too. Filled my syringe... tested and got in such a hurry to give him his food that I didn't shoot. Luckily for me, I found my syringe a few minutes later instead of at the next pre-shot time. :)

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Let’s get some more data on the 400+ and 6 units and see. Day to day variations mean you cannot use one data point for a decision.

Paws crossed for a little slide down to yellow Mr. Darcy.

Gill & George likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Man, I hate this... he's back up to 407 just now :-( How irritating.

7. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh, and he's due for a dose increase tonight. 10% would be a 2.5 unit increase (getting awfully close to a full syringe.)

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Have to go out now. Darcy will get a break until PMPS time. At least I don't have to cancel plans or worry about him dropping too low while I'm gone (I'm trying to look on the bright side of things.)

Liz & Minnie likes this.
  9. Suzanne & Darcy

Or I can just hold the 25L and 6 R?

10. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Silver linings, right? Hope you and Mr Darcy enjoy the break. Have a good rest of the day!

11. Suzanne & Darcy

He drifted back down to 355 by PMPS time, but don't expect much for this evening because I increased his dose by 10% to 27.5 units with no R.

12. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Suzanne, Darcy will get to blue eventually. His SS looks a lot like Bronx's back in 2017. Every cat has a dose that will work, you're just not there yet. I was warned almost every day to keep my patience pants on, drove me nuts until we got out 1st blue. And then a green wasn't far beyond that. You'll get there, I know exactly how you feel every time you look at the meter. Hang in there, better days are ahead :)

Suzanne & Darcy and Wendy&Neko like this.
  13. Suzanne & Darcy

Thank you!! I will try to keep those pants on. I appreciate the encouragement! Your Bronx had SRT right?

14. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

You're welcome! Yes, he did have SRT in NJ in May of 2017. He was getting to greens before that.

15. Suzanne & Darcy

Sometime I would like to read that story. I’m sure that you have posted about it.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.