3/4 Jasmine. PMPS~337 • +2~365

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by flyingduster, Mar 3, 2019.

1. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

yesterday

I’m off to work today. Soon. Hubby will get tests today hopefully.

2. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

So far she looks almost exactly the same as yesterday. I will get hubby to do some more checking in the day, especially at the +6-ish times when she was at her lowest yesterday, but hopefully won’t be much different to worry about.

3. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

So I didn’t bother updating during the day because she never went very low at all!

I don’t know what that really means, if it means anything? I feel as though she will only just be getting settled on this dose now (this morning was her 7th cycle) so maybe it’s gonna mean she will need an increase, or maybe she is still settling and it just is what it is. *shrug*

4. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I was thinking that it looks like a failed reduction, on TR that would mean taking her back up to 0.75, I'd perhaps wait till morning, at least if she has a strong reaction to the increase she won't keep you up monitoring all night.

flyingduster likes this.
  5. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

Yeah i was thinking I wouldn’t do anything tonight, but see how her night goes and consider raising it again in the morning.

6. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

I have no idea when is best to check her next. She’s apparently rising? And I’m tired.

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I think you could go to bed, leave food out, get some rest, and test her when you get up in the morning, if I recall you get up early and can grab a +9+10 ishh???

8. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

Yeah I can grab at +10 usually fairly easily. I can make a point of it easily anyway.

She has food out.

Night night!

Gill & George likes this.