3/7 Buster AMPS 88, 117 after stalling +10 282 PMPS 310

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Buster, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
    Bandit's Mom likes this.
  2. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

He is higher than he was earlier in the cycle and will probably head up from here in a bounce. Has he eaten? Is there anyone who can feed him during the day even if they cannot test?

4. Bandit's Mom

Not bugging me at all! :) Just responded.

5. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

He ate overnight but I haven’t given him his breakfast yet this morning. No one is able to be with him throughout the day, except for maybe a quick pop in on my lunch.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

I would feed him and shoot the full dose with the reduction and test again before you leave.

7. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

Okay, just fed him and retested, he was up to 105. Gave him 2.5u. Thank you Bhooma!!

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  8. Bandit's Mom

Great! By the 85 last night and the AMPS this morning will be in dark green with white font :)

9. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

I need to fix so many formatting things when I get to my computer LOL I was so tired and on my phone last night. We’ve reached the sleep deprivation phase I see :coffee:

10. Bandit's Mom

LOL. When you can, please also take off the "Stalling, help pls!" from the title. Thanks :)

Kim & Buster likes this.
  11. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

Alrighty. Spreadsheet and all is fixed. Prayer circle that Busty lets me sleep tonight, I'm exhausted from this weekend between being sick and him giving all these low numbers suddenly...I know it's a good thing but sheesh!!

12. Bandit's Mom

Hope you feel better soon and can get some sleep today!

Kim & Buster likes this.
  13. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

Just got home, 282 at +10. He never had a successful reduction when we were doing SLGS so we’ll see how he does over the next few days I guess. At the very least, I’ll take a night of 200s so I can get a good nights sleep!!

14. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

PMPS is 310. I’ve decided to reduce his dose by shaving it down rather than go for a full .25 reduction, since that hasn’t worked well in the past. So he got a lil fatter 2.5 tonight.

15. Bandit's Mom

He is just bouncing from the limes last night. It does not mean that he failed the reduction to 2.5U. I would give him at least 6-8 cycles on 2.5U before deciding whether he needs more insulin.

Kim & Buster likes this.
  16. Kim & Buster

Kim & Buster Member

Ah okay gotcha! Gave him 2.5 this morning.

Bandit's Mom likes this.