? 3/7 Fortune PMPS 343 +2 317 +4 379 - Increase dose?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by RachelG, Mar 7, 2021.

1. RachelG

RachelG Member

Yesterday

Fortune must have heard the threat, and looks like he BROKE THE BOUNCE! :p I'm waiting with bated breath to see what he does the rest of today.

His ketones went up to .2 though, from .1 on Friday, probably cuz of the constant hyperglycemia. :( I hope he stays under 250 and we get to give his kidney a break.

Fortune ate a great breakfast and had a little snack before with did subq fluids. He decided about half way through he was DONE, and he is the King Kitty, so we will try again a bit later.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looks like that one green was accurate. My bad.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

:):):)

I'd keep an eye on him on the last part of the cycle. He seems to like to slide in those late drops.

4. RachelG

RachelG Member

LOL me too. It made me very nervous to see him that low in the morning, I assumed it HAD to be a bad strip! And he has been SO high...

Yes, the little stinker likes to play with my heart condition. PMPS and then in the middle of the night! :rolleyes:

Do you think we should do a full curve today to see how this 2.75 dose is panning out?

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I don't think you necessarily need a full curve, I just wouldn't leave a large gap in testing.

RachelG likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Fortune keeps surfing safely today.

RachelG likes this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Blue looks good on you, Fortune:cool:. I think a little green would also suit you, if you are so inclined:D.
    I'm glad to hear he is eating well, too!

RachelG likes this.
  8. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Nice to see some lower numbers for more hours of the day :cat::cat::cat: Keep it steady fortune :bighug:

RachelG likes this.
  9. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Waving at Fortune and Rachel! :kiss:

RachelG likes this.
  10. RachelG

RachelG Member

So...better numbers today, but not great...I'm anxious about what he will do tonight - may wake up and get a +6. We are on our 11th cycle at 2.75, according to TR we can go up .25 after 10-14 cycles, so I think it's time.

Thoughts?