3/7 Jasmine. PMPS~364

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by flyingduster, Mar 6, 2019.

1. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

last night

Hubby pointed out that the dog food was left out last night (kibble) so that might also account for her crazy high at PM+11. *facepalm*

Anyway, day two/cycle three on her dose increase. Hoping for a nice cycle but not sure if she will still be on the bounce.

It’s been HOT here! It’s supposed to be autumn now but wow it’s been hot! There are fires around the country but thankfully nothing anywhere near me.

2. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

She’s most definitely in a bounce still. Lol. Just riding it out and watching for when she comes back down.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Ugh on the dog food. :banghead:

Another thing that could be happening is something we call New Dose Wonkiness, which is temporary high numbers after an increase as the depot changes.

Down Jasmine.

flyingduster likes this.
  4. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

Oh yeah I remember seeing something about NDW! It could be that too. I’m just testing every few hours for now to see how she does. We can wait her out.

5. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

She’s coming back down now. Hopefully!

6. flyingduster

flyingduster Member

Her PMPS is better (pink rather than red!) so we shall see what the night brings her.