3/9 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Well, we're in recovery from Sunday's safety shooting, but her numbers are starting to look good again and seem to be coming back into line with what we had last week. Her numbers are settling back down after her nice big black 543 yesterday morning and she's eating well and acting fine. I'm still eyeballing 1.5 until the new syringes come in then I can get back to more precise dosing. The 1.5 is working well for getting her back in line, though, so I'll take it.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

That's great that she is doing so well! I'm sure you'll be back on track soon with the #s. Hope today goes well for all of you, and your civvie is back home soon with her teeth all tidied up!

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Hoping your civvie comes home feeling better. It must be tooth day at the vet. :)

4. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Gira is safely home and short a fang but went right in with Aria and fell asleep. So that's behind us :)

Ari's #'s were back in the red tonight. New syringes came in so I went with 1.6 for tonight (and for the next few days barring any black episodes.) Figure I'll stick here for a while until things stabilize. If she's not getting into better PS's in a few days, I'll run a full curve. Right now I'm running a test anywhere between +8 and +11 each day and so far she's been happily in the blue at those times. Watch me complain and she pulls a good AMPS tomorrow. Sure would be nice :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.