31/5 Djoko amps 103 pmps 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marj & Djoko, May 31, 2021.

1. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/30-5-djoko-amps-88-1-155-8-52.248019/#post-2797524

Hello,
    Djoko is on clindamycine twice a day for 14 days. I sent an email with the discharge and it did not seem to alert them. Djoko will see the dentist on Thursday. As I was injecting the cleanser into his mouth, it touched an are and he started to bleed. It has stopped but I got worried. I hope this is healing properly. I am worried with every little thing now...I just want to be over this.
    Djoko is gainign weight. He has gained 0.5 in 5 days which is a lot. Maybe because he eats a lot and he does not move as much.
    Bf is annoyed with me worrying but I am the one who looks after him mainly so I assume this is normal.
    Marj and Djoko.

2. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

Djoko got me so scared. I put him on the bed upstairs and then he disappeared. he has his spots. I was wondering if I had left a door opened and was panicking. He hid in the closet on a shelf. He has never done this again. Is it because he is fed up, being manipulated all the time or is he in pain? he is grumpy.

3. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

if it gets infected, what is the consequence?

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I don’t see how he could be infected since he’s on clindamycin. Is he still getting buprenorphine? He’s been through a lot. I’d be grumpy too. He’s eating well? F he’s acting off I would call your regular vet in the morning as she seems to be caring. :bighug:

5. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

no he is not. He has been given a simbadol shot (bupre for 3 days). yes he has been through a lot. he meowed a lot today, wanting to go outside. He was at the window and meowing. 9 days left poor little guy.
    He eats a lot. He is getting chubby! Maybe he wanted peace. He does not want me to pet him. he is in a leave me alone mood.