4/1 Skooter AMPS 142 PMPS 148 +3 91

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Skooter's March Madness Condo (03/31)

Skooter seems to be doing fine. He did try to jump up on the bed and fell :( But he seems to have recovered nicely. Momma, of course, is not doing so well :rolleyes:

One year ago tonight, I was a frightful momma who had a dental recovering kitty....Oh how far we have come.

I was going to try and get SOME cleaning done tonight, HOWEVER, after my first full week back at work, I am utterly exhausted. I think it will be an early to bed night for me (like after I post this lol) and then try to get some stuff done tomorrow. I am hoping by clearing stuff out, it will make it easier for Skoots :)

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

It might be time to get Skooter a set of kitty stairs. Just a thought. I wish I lived closer, as I have some that we don't use and I would love to give them to you, but they really are too big to ship.

Get some rest this weekend, Molly. You don't need a relapse. Sending vines.

3. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

He has one for this bed.....it was right next to where he tried to jump....every so often he tries to jump and he doesn't always make it :( I was actually thinking of getting one for the other bed and one, if not both of my couches #crazycatlady, I know.....

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

No, just concerned mama. ;)

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You can never have enough ottomans around the house. Neko rejects stairs, but seems to do better with bigger, wider objects to jump on. I hate it when their jump fails. :(

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Skooter didn't make the jump. I'm glad he recovered okay. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

7. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Aww Skooter :bighug: Hope you're ok buddy. You're doing so well for looking after your mumma.

8. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Skoots, watch those jumps! (I had to take my bed off the frame, lowering it by about six inches, so the new dog could jump up; near 60 pounds of jumping and splatting made for a nervous bean! And the stinker wouldn't use the stairs I bought.)

Hope you recover and rebound quickly, Molly. Sick sure does drain.

Marilyn and Polly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.