4/13 Mookie PMPS 283, +2/258

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning,
    I think we lost the momentum we had going in healthy green numbers after a reduction 7 cycles ago, so this morning I fattened Mookie's dose. Hopefully that will bring his numbers back down. Yesterday he started and ended in pink with yellow most of the day.

Even with his stinky pink start this morning, Mookie is rambunctious. His playtime with Henry after breakfast started with chase and catch, but it escalated to that stage where it's hard to say whether they're playing or fighting, so I intervened. They're having a time-out in separate rooms right now to calm down. Kids! :lol:

Wishing all a peaceful day. Healing thoughts and vines for Carolyn and Tena today.

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/13 Mookie AMPS 366

Hi Randa, I hope the fattened drop helps bring Mookie back down into those nice greens. It's always good to hear when they're playful. Mags seems more playful at higher numbers. Enjoy the day.

3. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Re: 4/13 Mookie AMPS 366, +2/253, +4/214

:lol: :lol: :lol: at your rambunctious youngster!

4. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Re: 4/13 Mookie AMPS 366, +2/253, +4/214, +6/257

As long as they're feeling okay, that's what's important and he obviously is. :lol: It's always funny when they get so carried away they forget they were playing, not fighting. I hope the fat dose does the trick for you.

Melanie & Racci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.