4/16 Michelangelo AMPS 138, +6/142, +10/107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by KPassa, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

Previous Condo.

The moving is done! The old place is cleared out and everything is now at the new place and the keys were turned back over yesterday. The unpacking....I'm taking a week off and only unpacking things as I need them. :lol:

Henry already owns the joint. He's found a new favorite activity: climbing to the tops of the kitchen cabinets and strutting around like a boss. Mr. Speedy has also already gotten outside, twice. ohmygod_smile

Michelangelo seems to be liking this place better than the old one and seems much more confident and has even been roaming about the house quite a bit already. Due to his timid, feral nature, I had figured it would probably take him at least a week before he'd venture out of my room, so that is great to see. He's still on a reduced dose, but at this point, I'm just going to hold him to it for at least three days and increase if necessary after that. Who knows! Maybe at the new place he won't need as much insulin. :thumbup

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Michelangelo AMPS 138

Glad to hear Da Boyz are loving the new place and hopefully Mikey won't need a dose increase anytime in the near future.

How are you feeling? I swear I've never moved that I haven't gotten sick at some point in the process. Usually because the weather will be beautiful up until the move and then the day of the move it will either turn into a monsoon or a blizzard..

Mel and The Fur Gang

3. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

Re: 4/16 Michelangelo AMPS 138, +6/142

Still feeling exhausted and sick. I've got some major congestion going on and a sore throat, which makes me think it's just from being worn out and inhaling all the dust from moving. I hope it clears out soon because I rarely get sick (maybe once a year at most) so I hate this feeling. :sad:

4. hollyall

hollyall Well-Known Member

Yippee! Bet it feels so good to have the move done... and you can unpack at your leisure... which means for me a long time. ;-) Really nice #'s for Mikey... glad he and Henry are likin' the new place.

5. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

His numbers have been ridiculously good since we moved. Makes me wonder if maybe there was an environmental factor at play wrecking havoc with his numbers when we lived at the old place.... :? Or maybe, it's the switch to Levemir that is finally starting to make a noticeable difference.

6. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Or maybe because he's growing up?? Since we so rarely see someone as young as Mikey I've always wondered could he grow out of it like some juvenile human diabetics. Guess only time will tell but he sure looks great now.

Mel and The Fur Gang

7. Lyndsey & Mittens

Lyndsey & Mittens Member

You know Kay-I was wondering the same thing about Mittens!! We just recently moved too (last Sat) and ever since his numbers have been excellent! Wonder if we are onto something here?? :idea:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.