4/17 Mookie PMPS 410, +2/293

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randa & Mookie, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randa & Mookie

Randa & Mookie Well-Known Member

Condo yesterday and numbers:

Cycles 4 & 5 at 1.0u
    365 AMPS
    274 +2
    233 +4.5
    274 +9
    227 PMPS
    174 +2
    135 +4
    108 +5

Good morning,
    Mookie's drop this morning was unexpected, and it was DH who caught it and fed HC. DH is in TR protocol training camp for the next several days so that I can go out of town to visit mom for Mother's Day. I'm hovering and advising, but he's in charge and doing a good job.

Mookie feels good today. His coat has become so soft and pretty in the last couple of months, and his dandruff has disappeared. He looks and acts like a healthy kitty, and that makes us happy. :D

Wishing all a peaceful day.

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Mookie AMPS 132, +2/119 +4/41 +4.3/54 +5/55

Wow, that was quite the dive! Well done, DH. Isn't it great to see Mookie feeling and looking good? :D :D :D
    Liz

3. Randa & Mookie

Re: 4/17 Mookie AMPS 132, +2/119 +4/41 +4.3/54 +5/55 +8/60

Yes, Liz! The improvement in his health is amazing, especially considering how sick he was at Dx just 4 months ago. :D

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Randa, good job with DH in TR protocol training camp for the next several days. :D Mookie is doing awesome. Thanks for stopping in to visit us yesterday and sorry I've been missing you. I'm up so early that I miss some of the night owls here, but I try and catch up in the early mornings. Have a good night.

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

WOW!! What a great cycle(s) - it is like this slow descend from yesterday morning. How cool is that! A little low at that +4, but what a nice recovery by Mookie - came up nice and steady. Well done, both of you. :D

FANTASTIC that DH is learning the routine. that is just the best!! Welcome aboard DH! you've done really well.

Even better to read about the change in Mookie over the past coupe of months. Always so great to rad about kitties being happy and healthy and akin t their old selves again, very very nice. :D :D

Enjoy your evening!!

6. Randa & Mookie

Re: 4/17 Mookie PMPS 410

Ugh. Mookie was 96 at +9.5, and then Wham! He surfed green all day though. :D I sure wish I knew a way to decrease the bounces.

I hope everyone is having a lovely night.

7. Julie and Eleanor (GA)

Julie and Eleanor (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Mookie is feeling and looking so good!

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

:shock: OUCH! well, if you figure that one out you will be a hero in LL! :lol: I hope Mookie comes down soon for you.

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Congrats on the dose reducie! He has been doing so much better!! Amazing improvement in few months :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: --Hold this a few days & let's see where he goes with it--
    He is still in LTS, but he is in the top half of the class :lol:
    Have a good evening--Hugs & Lubs from us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.