4/19 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Well, woke up to a +12 of 166. Yep, dose reduction time. I gave her .4 and going to get a few tests in today to see what she's hitting for a nadir. Let's see how low she can go before Friday's vet appt :) This alone is going to cause jaw dropping at the office. They say she is their famous cat because we're always there. Time to change THAT pattern.

Oh and under my desk was a huge pool of pee. Trying to go for the bright side. She's well hydrated. I'm *hoping* that it's because she was hitting too low of a nadir and not any UTI or kidney funniness. My kitchen smells like vinegar and I'll probably go the elementary volcano and drop some baking soda down there to deep clean the grout. Thank God for tile.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Perfect PS, yay!!!! That is weird with the peeing - you would think with these great #s she is seeing that she would be peeing normally (hoping that under the desk is not her idea of normal! :lol: ). Is she prone to infections? Will she go on a puppy piddle pad? Those have been lifesavers for me & others from what I have read!

3. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

I also attribute the peeing to the whole kitty training thing. She's gotten used to going outside the box now and again, so it doesn't phase her and she doesn't see it as abnormal anymore (blast it!) I may try the puppy pad. Although in my mind I can see a picture of myself walking into the kitchen and seeing the dry pee pad next to a puddle. That would be typical.

Looks like she didn't hit DD for today's nadir with .4 so I'm going back to .6 even with the lower #'s. Going to adjust my no shoot down to 150 again. I panicked over the 147 but it is looking like with the low dose that it's fine.

4. Steve and Blue

Steve and Blue Member

Some little kitty is overdue for green. 4/20 should be the day!

5. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

She's officially screwing with me.

+12 - 111

Well, I can say there's more than a solid chance I got a green night sometime in the last 12 hours. Going to get the kids to school and then test again when home. She didn't eat much yesterday. Saw her a few times at the dish, but not often. Have to mix the low phosphorous food with the old FF to get her not to give me the "Seriously?" look right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.