4/19, Susie, 266 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Apr 19, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-18-susie-260-amps.246287/#post-2779086

Be careful what you wish for. I wished for rain. I got that and a lot more. Two electrical storms in the middle of the night and with two droolers, with "storm anxiety", I got very little sleep. Oh well. Grateful for the rain.

Hope you all have a good day and I'm thinking about several of you who are dealing with more than their fair share of problems.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the storms and the little sleep. I hope Susie slides down and surfs today.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  3. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thanks, Carla. I'm at a standstill again. The new dose doesn't seem to be helping too much. I'll increase (with approval) on Friday. Being on SLGS I guess I need to wait a week to change the dose unless a reduction is required.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes with SLGS you decide each week if the dose needs to be increased or stay the same, unless a reduction is earned during the week.

5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Sorry about the storms:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh gosh storms we had some wicked thunder and lightening storms last year. While we were camping it scared Molly she doesn't like it. Have a great day Summer

7. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I guess Susie is getting her second shot today. I also notice that she's dipping her toes into the blue at her nadir time. That's good.

8. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thanks, Pamela. I'm sure you have lots of storms where you live.

9. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thanks, Adrienne. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to find Susie when it came time to give her her shot this morning. The thunder/lightening kicked up again right when it was time to test, shoot and feed and with one of my lunatic dogs running around I thought "Well, I will never get her out from where she is hiding". I was lucky 'cause she was hungry and wanted to come out. Poor Molly. I'm sure all cats get a little freaked out too. Hope you weren't in a tent with her when you had to deal with the storms. Hope it was a camper.

10. Summer and Susie (GA)

Susie's Mom (me) got my second shot today (COVID). Yeah!!!!!!!. She did dip her toes into the blue at nadir. Wish we had flatter curves like we used to. I still haven't reached the dose I want. I hope your back is okay and your boy is too!

11. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Nice blues today:cool::cool:!!! Congrats on getting your second shot. I hope that it is smooth sailing/no side effects for you!

12. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

We were in a camper but she went and hid in between the bed and the wall. It was pretty loud and the rain pounding on the roof didn't help.
    I go this Wednesday for my first Covid shot. I have the privilege of going ahead of some people. Where I have asthma and considered high risk. But I've also been sick alot this year. I better go and get the shot.

13. Summer and Susie (GA)

No side effects the first time and none this time - so far. It is such a relief for me.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  14. Summer and Susie (GA)

Yes, get the shot Adrienne. Even if you arm hurts a little afterward I think it is SO important! You and your girl, Molly, take care and stay out of the camper when weather is going to be nasty. Nice to hear from you!

15. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh. I thought it was too soon for Susie’s second Convenia shot. That explains it. I hope you won’t feel ill.

16. Suzanne & Darcy

Not too bad of a day for Susie!

17. Summer and Susie (GA)

Don't feel ill but my shoulder hurts a little. The shots are well worth a little pain.