4/2 BigMac news- surgery-he made it!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CD and BigMac, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/2 BigMac news- surgery

Carolyn

I checked for you: Amazon and ebay fresh out of sanity. We'll just love you as you are. Louse and all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Marjorie, that is hilarious - and I can relate all too well!

Prayers continue over here!!!

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

oh hahaha celi & marje - great minds think alike.

i clearly need a different phone so if i'm in a waiting room people can entertain me. my phone just makes calls. how unhelpful! :D

4. Marje and Gracie

I just saw that!!! Celi and me....absolutely...great minds or crazy minds :lol: :lol: :lol:

They make a phone that only makes calls????? :shock: :eek: ;-) ;-)

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Marjorie, that was funny! :lol:

[​IMG]
    All paws are crossed here...

6. julie & punkin (ga)

well, i could send text msgs but i'm too cheap. :lol:

7. Karrie and Maverick

Karrie and Maverick Well-Known Member

I have this song on my morning pick me up playlist:

[youtube]bd2B6SjMh_w&feature=related[/youtube]

I don't know most of the words, just the crazy part LOL.

8. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Marjorie!

Did you see "the 20 funniest signs from the RESTORE SANITY RALLY" :shock: :shock: :eek: :lol:

9. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

He made it! Going to see him in a second...

More later

10. mybuddybinks

My favorite, well- of the ones that weren't too crude to post :D :D

Attached Files:

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Still praying and waiting for good news. (((Carolyn)))) Gentle scritches for Big Mac.

12. mybuddybinks

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKING THE POWERS THAT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

14. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

WOOHOO!!!! THANK YOU LORD! We still await more news...

ANOTHER BIG HUG,

15. Amy&TrixieCat

Woohoo!!! Tears of joy!!!

16. Carol&Friends

Carol&Friends Member

Big warm hugz and many prayers coming your way!
    :YMHUG:
    Carol and Poto

17. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Of course he made it! That Big Mac is one strong kitty! Go Big Mac! Now we can all send healing and recovery vines. Great job Carolyn! I know you brought him through.

18. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

whew! I can now breathe. let's go little burger

19. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Happy tears!!!

I know it is not difficult for you to want to be by his side, so a thank you may seem silly.
    But I do thank you...for loving him so much!
    We all love him so much.

20. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Made my Day news. Fantastic.

21. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Woohoo!!! That is awesome news!

22. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

((Carolyn)) Hope Big Mac can pull through this just fine :YMHUG: Squishy Merlin sends special angel dust your way.

23. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

BigMac, you are one strong kitty! Carolyn, you are one strong mamabean! Sending lots and lots of love, hugs, healing vines, snowflakes, light, everything. Praying hard for a complete recovery for this brave and wonderful kitty.

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Ella & Rusty

24. tpr

tpr Well-Known Member

Way to go Big Mac! :thumbup

25. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Wasnt expecting this when I came back on the board...So Upset, and got so happy to hear he Made IT!!
    Started to cry at dinner & Told DH the whole story so he will be praying with me too tonite---
    I am amazed at the people at that vet, at your strength, & Big Mac's tenacity!!
    Some times LOVE can conquer all, and I believe BIG MAC will recover to be with you..
    Glad others can cheer us & you up, it is so necessary now..
    Love you both..Thinking every minute of you!! Praying Praying... Comforting Hugs from all of us here!!!

26. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

*tears of relief*

27. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Best news of the night! Whoo Hooo is right! Sending recovery vines for Big Mac and breathing vines to you Carolyn. You'll both continue to be in my thoughts. :YMHUG:

28. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

Whew!!!!!!!

Big sigh of relief.

((((((Carolyn))))

29. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Wonderful news CD! I hope he has a comfortable night tonight. (((BigMac))).

30. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

I can let my breath out now.
    Happy Dance!!!!!!
    dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat
    I'm not great with the pics like others and I am so glad this amazing place has kept you smiling
    during such a stressful time.
    You and BigMac are in my heart and I am soooooo relieved to here the news.
    Of course you will fill us in with all the details. Big hugs and scritches to your darling boy
    and a big hug to you Carolyn.

31. Karrie and Maverick

That is the best news in the whole world. My heart is refilled past full today.

[​IMG]

32. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Finally got my laptop back this afternoon - immediately logged on here to check on the "sweet hamburger" and then the reaction of OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't able to sit with you (virtually) during the surgery but am sure beside you now during the next process of healing. A big WHEW for him coming through the surgery - did the surgeon sound as if it was successful this time? What a fighter that boy is - it's all that lovin' and purrin' going on in your arms and hands before the surgery that did it, girl. Fur shure......

Please know that we're right there beside you. I LOVE all the cards and notes and pictures that have been sent to you - what a group this board is. Aren't they the absolute best? What love for each other.

Sending many hugs and multitudinous (wonder what spellcheck will do that that one) healing prayers your way, my friend. And, don't worry about what spellcheck does with your words - those of us that have met you already know about the "cooties" but we love ya' anyway.

Many hugs your way......

Emmy & Dude (healing paw pats to ya' Big Mac)

& Mittsi too (Can't cross all my toes, etc. becuz I'm too buzy dansin' my healin' danses fur U, Big Guy !!!!)

33. Frip&Grip

Frip&Grip Member

OMG!!! just got here to follow up on BigMac... thought everything was OK... :?

I'm glad he made it again... Sending tons of healing vines and snowflakes.. Keeping both of you in my prayers...

34. Marje and Gracie

WOOOT BIGMAC!!!!

[​IMG]

35. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: Big hugs to you both!

Big Mac is a fighter...so glad he made it.

Lots of love and healing to you!

Tanya and Elie

36. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Carolyn))) You are so good to keep us updated ...
    Continued prayers and healing vines for BigMac...what a wonderful, brave and strong kitty he is!!
    Picturing you both surrounded by white light....blessings to you both
    (((((BigMac))))) & (((((Carolyn)))))

37. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

my goodness Carolyn, I am relieved to see the update,
    and just as happy to see so many of Big Mac's friends keep you company with all the funnies they can dig up! :lol: :lol:
    Hope you are eating ok and keeping your energy up Carolyn, from what I can see you and Big Mac have been at this for days now.
    Take care of yourself too!

we love u Big Mac,
    and send you lots of healing vines for your recovery,
    time for you to hurry it up and go back home k?
    cat_pet_icon

38. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

HOORAY!!!!!!

This is the best news ever!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D And it has just made my day. I have not been able to stop thinking about you all day.

39. Monica and Atticus (GA)

Monica and Atticus (GA) Member

Oh, CD- I just saw today's thread. I'm so glad BigMac's made it through! He is a strong cat. My dad actually had some similar surgeries after an aortic dissection a couple years ago, and he's going strong. I've no doubt BigMac was carried along through the surgery by the prayers and energy from everyone who loves him. I'm lighting a candle to ask Bast to continue to protect him. And I'm sending you hugs.

40. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

yippeeeeeeee! and thank you for taking the time to update us all! I spent the whole day refreshing this page at work to see what was going on! Looking forward to a further update and the 'full scoop' when you have time!!

41. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What wonderful news to read. Continued prayers coming for Big Mac.

42. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I was sleeping through the whole thing - hope BigMac was getting my calm sleeping vibes. Sending more healing vines for him now. Wow Carolyn you are so strong for him - what a bean! Everything crossed (but maybe Pip's horse Harvey should uncross now or we're liable to have another vet emergency :lol: ) that this is just what he needed to get well enough to come home.

Attached Files:

43. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh CD, that's wonderful news! The power of prayer and healing vines. I know you'll keep us updated.

44. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

I am just seeing this now!!
    I think I experienced every emotion reading through all of the posts....I went from surprised to crying, to laughing and back around again.

Carolyn....I am so glad you can keep in contact with the board through all of this.
    I am like Julie in the technology department....but unlike Julie in the "cheap" department....I text. :lol:

I will keep coming back looking for a very positive update about our favorite Big Mac.
    Hugs and many prayers for both of you.

Oh and Carolyn...stay away from the other patients parents...they are not very good at the empathy thing. :roll:

45. lynda and scruffy (GA)

lynda and scruffy (GA) Member

Thank goodness, thank goodness, thank goodness! I was holding my breath, reading all of these posts. Hoping for a good night for The Burger Boy, and rest and calm for you, CD.....

46. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

So glad to see a happy update. Prayers, hugs, scritches, headbutts still coming your way.

47. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

cat_pet_icon flip_cat flip_cat Do Lou and I are so happy to see the news sending him lots of recovery comfort for tonight ((((((((((((Carolyn)))))))))))

48. julie & punkin (ga)

49. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

This is wonderful wonderful news, Carolyn! The world shook from everyone doing their happy dance when we got the news! A sign of relief and continued prayers and healing vines being sent. Love you BigMac & CD!!!

50. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Yay for BigMac!!! Sending speedy recovery vines to the handsome guy.
    Liz, Anne, Zener & Tillie

51. Cindy and Patches

Cindy and Patches Member

Thank God!!! John and I are thinking of you and praying for Big Mac. I tried to call you on Sat. Left a message. Please let John and I know if we can help. I would have come and sat with you today. I am so sorry I wasn't there for you and Big Mac. Please keep me posted... Cindy

52. CD and BigMac

:D :D :D

He is a fighter with a strong will to live. After this 3+ hour surgery he was trying to remove tubes and oxygen and whatever else he could. But this time the doctors have learned a lot about him and won't let him mess-up their hard work.

What we discussed earlier today was that the original surgery to remove the blockage and get the bile flowing wasn't working. His blood work showed an increase in white blood cells (infection) and the ultrasound showed the bile duct was distended again. As if it was still blocked. They planned to go in and dismantle all the work from the first surgery and abandon using the bile duct because it was blocked and/or leaking.

They were going to pull part of his intestine up to the gallbladder and attach them together so the bile could flow into the intestine. The bile would be going into a lower part of the digestive system than normal and it might cause digestion problems for BigMac but it was their best option.

After they went in they saw that the liver is already healing and looks much better than just 4 days ago. The original J-tube opening that BigMac pulled out had healed, the area where they resected part of the bile duct wasn't actually leaking (they tested it with fluid.) They removed the stent and opened up the bile duct again. It was being blocked by gunk... bile gunk... they described it as looking like green jello or jelly. The bile was too thick to go through the stent so they took it out. The flushed the duct, the gallbladder, the duodenum and stomach (I think... that's right.. I know they flushed and tested the flow between organs.) So the stent they put in to support the bile duct was too narrow for the gunky bile.

Anyway long story shorter, is that the original repairs did NOT fail... only the stent was too small and got clogged. So they cleared it and made it more open. They also added another hole in the gallbladder right next to the duct and connected the duodenum right to the gallbladder. So now the bile has two routes to follow out if one area gets clogged. Obviously the thick bile has to be addressed at some time. These two routes are still at the natural location so his digestion will be more normal.

The drain from the stomach was also blocked - so for the past two days the lack of drainage gave a false sense of good news. There was fluid in his stomach that they didn't see until the ultrasound today. This tube was clogged by the omentum (lining of the stomach... kind of like fat) whicht helps seal off infection. But in this case it sealed the drainage tube.

He has a new J-tube that is longer, bigger and is tied in tightly. He is wrapped in something like a strait jacket to prevent damage to it. ohmygod_smile
    He has a new drainage tube that is larger and shouldn't get clogged as easily.

New central line to get blood since the other one quit giving blood. New IV. No E-tube.
    He might need a blood transfusion tonight so they ordered some for him.
    He will need to be in a hyperbaric chamber soon to help with healing.

The other thing they discussed was his reaction to the pain medication. They believe he had difficulty dealing with the feeling of being drugged. When they backed off the dose, he did better. I do agree that he was much calmer yesterday & today and he rested calmly and purred loudly. Much better than when he was looking around wildly all the time. They will administer a different medication and only give it as much as needed if he seems to be in distress. The doc said it is easy to give more if he needs it but they can't take it out if it is too much.

I saw him after the surgery and again he was trying to roll around and get the heck out of there. I didn't stay long because it was hard to see him and he still had the doctors and nurses working with him. I will call tonight around 11 to see how he's doing.

All in all a good result and more encouraging than I anticipated.

As I left tonight I told the receptionist that - "...see that guy was WRONG. I wasn't waiting in the death room." The reception smiled. She overheard the earlier conversation and was pretty horrified at what he said.

53. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Wow! That is fantabulous news! Sending speedy recovery vines to BigMac. He is amazing! So are you. (((((CD)))))
    Liz, Anne, Zener & Tillie
    Ps. Anne said he is the BigMac and you're the BigMacaroni. :lol: :lol: :lol:

54. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Do you hear the collective *sigh* :mrgreen:

Please try to get some sleep tonight. You too Big Mac!

drinking24 To one amazing team! drinking24
    (this includes the vets working so hard and being so thorough!)

55. Pip & Rupert

Pip & Rupert Well-Known Member

fabulous update! thanx! sounds like he just had 'minor issues' from the original surgery. So glad they didn't have to go in and do major reno's again! Hopefully he starts feeling a lot better soon, although not so that he starts ripping stuff out!!! You must be exhausted! I hope you get a good sleep tonight!

56. Frip&Grip

Frip&Grip Member

[​IMG]

More snowflakes, healing vines, hugs and prayers for BigMac... Take care of yourself too Carolyn...

57. mybuddybinks

BigMac...Iz De B...
    U iz AMAYZIN !!!!!!!!
    Lubz ya, buddy...
    Binks

My goodness...what an epic journey this has been...for the handsome devil AND for you.

May you and he enjoy the most peaceful, healing rest...
    and the sweetest dreams :D

And Carolyn...thank you so very much for keeping us updated- it may be support for you...
    but it is a kindness for all the folks who love you and BigMac as well.

You DO realize that BigMac is going to expect an OTT (Off The Tubes) video, yes?? :lol:

Love, comfort, and healing....

Celi & the Brat Pack

[​IMG]

58. julie & punkin (ga)

*whew* that all sounds very good, carolyn, much better than it could've been!

sleep tight tonight, your little one is in good hands. :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon

59. mybuddybinks

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Now all we need is The Big Cheese!!!

60. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

I am so SO happy for you and BigMac. Now we need to send him lots of chill-out-and-heal vines. He's a beautiful precious miracle boy.

MJ

61. Amy&TrixieCat

Amazing cat, amazing bean, amazing veterinary team.

I hope both of you rest well tonight!!

62. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

OTT video...YES!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

63. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you for the detailed report. As Caroline said, '"""sigh"""". I'm so glad to hear the good news. Many prayers and good thoughts of healing and comfort.

64. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

So happy to read the last update!! Continuing to send healing vines... and some peaceful rest vines to you Carolyn

65. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Thank you for the update.

Sending vines for a speedy recovery.

66. Marje and Gracie

So happy to hear this....what a guy that BigMac is! We hopenhes healing faster now and home soon. More prayers!

67. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

he is a fighter! i've been keeping you and BigMac in my prayers all day.....he is proving everyone wrong!

continued prayers........

68. Daphne#5 GA

Daphne#5 GA Well-Known Member

Oh, what great news to read! It felt like I was holding my breath all day. I didn't even look at any other condos,…just couldn't do much of anything today but wait with you for good new!

What a great team of surgeons and BigMac is such a fighter and you are such a fantastic mama bean! You have to be exhausted, I hope you can get some rest tonight and have a good visit with BigMac tomorrow.

Did they remove BigMac's gallbladder? Just thought I saw that…asking, because my DML is getting her's out on Wed. and I think I should recommend your vet surgeons to her :lol: My DH doesn't like her surgeons, so maybe I'll have to call on yours when they are done with BigMac :lol:

Thanks for all the updates too! :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

69. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Woohoo!!!! Glad he made it through okay and it sounds like things are better than expected. :D :D

Still sending prayers and keeping all the fingers, toes, paws and tails crossed that he recovers quickly and completely.

Mel, Maxwell, Musette & The Fur Gang

70. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm keeping the vines coming so BigMac will have a calm night and can get on the road to recovery. I love hearing how much spunk he has. :smile:

71. MelanieAndRacci

MelanieAndRacci Well-Known Member

Thank goodness!!! Can you hear my sigh of relief from here? I'm so glad so many of our team were here with you Carolyn while you had to wait for the surgery to be completed. Every chance I got to get online I checked. Thank you for the report. You must be so drained. I'm so glad that it turned out well and hope BigMac isn't too miserable in his new getup. It will pay off when he does himself no harm though. He's such a strong boy. He healed so much already! If he continues to heal like that he'll be in good shape in a week or so.

I hope you get some rest tonight and BigMac too. Sending more healing wishes and thinking of you.

Hugs,
    Melanie & Racci

72. Lydia & Sid & Jake(GA)

Lydia & Sid & Jake(GA) Well-Known Member

((((Carolyn & BigMac)))) I am so happy to hear this update. Sending many vines for BigMac to heal quickly.

73. CD and BigMac

Well, if I have to be macaroni, I'll be ziti. :lol:

[​IMG]

Just called and they said BigMac was resting easy and not flailing around like last surgery. He is on buprenorphine. His body temperature has risen to normal so they just removed the body hugger warming system. They seemed pleased that he's doing well.

ME TOO!!

74. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Fiesty Big Mac is a good sign. Thanks for the update. Hope you can rest now and he recovers quickly. Hyperbaric therapy works great. Continued prayers, positive vine and healing vines on their way.

75. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

:D :D :D BigMac, you are amazing! You too, Carolyn!
    Heal fast, buddy. Your pals are all with you tonight.

Ella & Rusty

76. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Such a great update... continued prayers for healing from us!!

77. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Member

This is great news, Carolyn!
    Speedy recovery to BigMac!! :D

78. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Such a wonderful report/update! You are so thorough..and so are your surgeons Carolyn! It sounds as if they explained every detail to you ...and certainly seems that it was vitally important that they go in there today...whew...now, all the proper draining can go on for him. Such a relief!!

Continued prayers that things will move along nicely for him...that he will have a restful night and you too!

You are doing such an excellent job....you are a wonderful Mama Bean and friend...
    And BigMac is the bravest and strongest super-hero!! Amazing!!! :mrgreen:
    This is such great news for us all here....sleep well, both of you (((((BigMac & Carolyn))))) :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

79. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

(((Carolyn))) Sending healing prayers and good wishes to BigMac.

Hang in there, Buddy! Beau and Jeddie say "Get well soon".

80. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

OMG just got home from a day at the beach (cheryl & winnie is in calif from upstate new york!). or some reason checked lantus and saw the link.
    (((Carolyn))) how scary. so glad bigmac is a fighter and is out of surgery. will keep strong prayers for a quick solid recovery for him.
    thank goodness.

f :RAHCAT

81. Patticass & Tyler (GA)

Patticass & Tyler (GA) Member

Sending continuing prayers!

Patti

82. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Oh wow - decided to check one more time before test feed and shoot here in Oregon and am so glad that I did. Glad the first surgery wasn't actually a failure - just some clogging with the healing - so hopefully that will be avoided this time.

He is such a fighter - know what you mean about the painkillers, too, Carolyn. Dude reacts to them soooo adversely - bupe takes forever to get out of his system - and now they only give him 1/2 a normal dose after any surgery - he gets really strange with too much of the painkillers.

Hopefully as I write this, you're getting some good rest knowing that your boy is hopefully doing the same. Will be on here first thing tomorrow to see how it's going and meanwhile, am holding you close in my thoughts and prayers - along with our furry boy too, of course.

Hugs to you, my friend.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

83. Daphne#5 GA

I'm so glad I got back on here. I almost didn't…computer problem. So great to hear this last report. Sounding better and better! cat_pet_icon

Still sending healing vines, white light, and prayers.

Hope my computer works tomorrow! I won't be able to stand it if I can't get on here and read BigMac's reports.

:YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Sleep well Carolyn

84. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

LOVE hearing the first surgery wasn't a failed attempt and LOVE hearing that bigmac is going strong!! Continued thoughts and prayers for you .. sweet bigmac ..

85. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Praying praying praying...

86. Marje and Gracie

Sending more prayers that BigMac will have a GREAT day today and that you got some rest, Carolyn.

87. Karrie and Maverick

Big squishy hugs to both of you.

88. Becky & Morlei

Becky & Morlei Member

We're sending prayers, hugs and love to you and BigMac, Morlei and I wish for a speedy recovery!!
    [​IMG]

89. Daphne#5 GA

Hey BigMac, still here sending you lots and lots of healing vines and prayers your way. Hang in there big guy.

Carolyn hope you're holding up ok, it's been a long while, and I hope you are taking care of yourself too. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

90. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Oh so glad to see him doing good! Hoping mommabean can get a bit of rest before the home healing starts!
    Hugs coming your way!

Attached Files:

91. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BigMac you is my hero, you is de BiggestMac and your bean is pretty cool too I think mine would be having a nervous breakdown by now

Carolyn this is the best news possible he is just incredible, what spirit :D

92. mybuddybinks

Thinking the best of thoughts for you both!

[​IMG]

93. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

Squishy Merlin sends squishy angel hugs, too :lol: :YMHUG:

94. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Wishing you both a good and restful night.
    [​IMG]

95. RobbiesMom

RobbiesMom Member

Just found this thread. What an amazing tribute to everyone here and especially to Big Mac - I am humbled by all of you - and telling my big Maine Coon boy he has a lot to live up to if he's gonna "hang" with the big boys around here!

96. Linda and Crash (GA)

Linda and Crash (GA) Member

Oh, (((Carolyn))) and (((((BigMac))))) sending hugs and snowflakes your way. Just popped on before bed and saw this post. So glad things are looking up. What a trying day. Can't wait to hear he is home and all is well. ((hugs))

97. MikeysMom

MikeysMom Well-Known Member

((Hugs)) to Carolyn and some nice chin scritches to BigMac. Mikey and I hope that he is on the mend and that you are both getting the rest you need so he can get better fast!

98. Karrie and Maverick

My hair wasn't big. You should see my mom's. She'd kill me if I posted it.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.