4/20 AMPS 142 PMPS 165 +4 93 Happy Annifursary Skooter!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Skooter's last post

Hey All....I am so bummed I was not able to post last night, on Skooter's "official" two year annifursary of his diabetes diagnosis....carpal tunnel flare SOMETHING FIERCE last night and so I watched a bit of Skye from TK until she was taken for her c-section, the a little netflix and bed....

typing was the last thing on my mind.....still a bit sore, but much better.

I cannot believe it has been two years since Skooter was dx'd.....it is amazing to me sto see how far he and I have come in that time and the amazing family I have met because of his dx.

He seems to be doing well and my hell week is shaping up to me a doozy....I am guessing next week is not going to be much better....so I am shooting for some chill time mid to end of May at this point lolol

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I saw your FB post about the pain. So sorry. Are you a candidate for surgery? My mom had the surgery and she said it made a HUGE difference.

Wasn't that something, watching Skye? Thank God they got her out of the forest, or she and those four beautiful, huge babies would have all perished. I am so addicted to Tinykittens.com!

Happy Annifursary, Skoots! How about celebrating with a little visit to the lagoon?

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary, Skooter and Molly! Really amazing, you two are an awesome team. Yes, super happy that Skye and babies are doing so well. :)
    Liz

4. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

I have not had a flare in YEARS....so I am not sure if it is the carpal tunnel or if it is like my side and did something with no idea of what it was lol....but typing at work today made it worse, so....of course I could not find my right side brace, so I got something tonight at the store and just put it on and it feels nice....also picked up some ibuprofen, as realizing you don't have ANYTHING in your house is when you are in pain lolol

Also got a couple of ice packs, but I couldn't do a normal one....noooooo I got a kitty cat and owl one from the kids section!

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Happy 2 years OnTJ, Skooter & Molly! Lookin' good here!

Hugs, scritches, and feel better, Molly,

Ella & Rusty

Yo Skooter, I bakes you a cimmamum annifursary cake!
    ~ Chef Rusty

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Happy Annifursary, Skooter!!!! Glad you've had two healthy, happy years!!

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations on 2 years, Skooter!!

We're coming up on 3 years soon here....Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Happy Annifursary Molly and Skooter. You have both come a long way! :joyful::joyful:

Lots of carpel tunnel surgery in my family too, with great success. I hope you can find a solution that doesn't need to involve cute ice packs. :bighug:

9. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary Molly and Skooter:bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy annifursary!! :cat:

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary. It's great to see Skooter doing so well. I hope your carpal tunnel is better today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.