4/20 Gizzy, dose guidance please? +10=145, amps=268, +2=245, +4=426, +7=257, +9=289

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gizzy&Mom, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Gizzy&Mom

Gizzy&Mom Member

I think I need to stay with the same dose but can I please have some input? Thanks!! Ket neg this morning. Also, I wanted to include the +10=145 on the tagline, did I do it correctly?

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Here's your previous post. (we put the link to the previous post in so it's easy to go back and quickly see what's been going on)

Yes, you need to hold the same dose for at least 6 cycles (unless he drops too low) on TR.

If you mean the subject line, it should start with the AMPS and continue as you get new tests so the +10 would be after the +9 of 289. I do wonder if that +10 of 145 was a good test though. It would be very unusual for a cat to drop that much that late in the cycle. Any time you get a test that just doesn't seem to fit, it's best to re-test immediately to make sure it wasn't a bad test strip.

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Stephanie, sounds like Gizzy is settling in well.
    How’s his appetite today? You mentioned you didn’t think he felt well yesterday.
    Great no ketones!

4. Gizzy&Mom

Gizzy&Mom Member

He's back to normal today, sleeping in more comfortable spots, sitting up, being nosey.

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  5. Gizzy&Mom

Gizzy&Mom Member

Yes that's what I meant. ok, I'll do that in the future.