4/21 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Anyone having trouble with GoogleDocs tonight? Can't get my SS to load.

Anyway, after a wonky 24 hour period, we seem to be back on track. Realized .6 was way too much and tried to reduce at last nights shot to .4. Pretty darn sure it was a bad shot. Couldn't find any wetness or alcohol smell, but at .4 of a unit on a very fluffy cat, not surprised. Since I can't get to my SS, here's a recap of the fun

12pm - 262 (after hitting super low 54 at +4... eek!)
    gave .4 shot that I don't think took
    ------------------------------------------------------
    +7.5 - 231
    +9 - 288
    +9.5 - 316 --> 9:30 am - Gave .4 - this one took
    -------------------------------------------------------
    +1 - 299
    +3.5 - 223
    +6 - 136
    +8 - 139
    +10.5 - 145

So, it looks like we're back on track for another .4 tonight. I don't think she'll get back up to 300, I think we'll be back to mid 200's. Hoping to get back to my nice blue PS by tomorrow.

2. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

I was just getting ready to post something up about google docs not working for me either - in hopes that it was a local thing. Guess not :( I have been having issues for an hour now.

3. Steve and Blue

Steve and Blue Member

Couldn't access Google Docs tonight for an hour or two, either.

Maybe Aria's high numbers were rebound from Tues. afternoon's low numbers? You had a 56 in there and it could have gone lower. Good to see she's back in good numbers now in any case. :smile:

4. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Shot .4 at a nice 170 at +11 last night. I set the alarm to get up, but alas, must have been more tired than anticipated.

Woke up to a 263 at +11 which I don't know if it's a bit of a bounceback from a low # last night, or if .4 wasn't enough. Sigh :roll: So I stuck with .4 today and am going to make sure I get her at +4 and +6 to see how low she's going. I really need to catch one of the +4/+6's after shooting at the high blues. If we hit the high 100's today at shot time, I think I'll try .2 and see what happens. Of course, she has a vet appt tomorrow at 9, so all my test #'s will be thrown wonky for a day or so. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.