4/23 Michelangelo AMPS 232, +5/226

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by KPassa, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

Previous Condo.

Since moving to the new place, Michelangelo has been having a bit of an elimination problem and has been peeing on bath mats and my bed. I have a feeling this is because he no longer has the outside "litter box" to use. Actually, I'm just really hoping he didn't give himself a UTI from holding in his pee the first day I moved them over and he refused to leave the cat carrier for half the day. I'm adding in another litter box to see if this helps at all. If not, then it's off to the vet.

Henry LOVES the new place because he can get on top of the kitchen cabinets. He also HATES the new place because I still won't let him outside. He's managed to escape now at least a dozen times. I'm trying to hold off on giving into his roaming nature at least for another week or so, but I'm pretty certain he's going to be going out and about again. :? He's uncontrollable. He'll sit at the front and the back door and just give this most forlorn and continuous yowling of sadness that I won't let him out. He's also already figured out how to open the back door so we have to keep it locked even when we're home, not to mention him climbing the screen door. :YMSIGH: Then, he'll roam around on the windowsills, crying some more as he attacks the vertical blinds. One nice little thing I've been trying to do for him is that I'll let him go on a "walk" with me when I take out the trash and the scoop him back up quick and bring him back in the house before he takes off to parts unknown. I've just never seen a cat so insistent on getting out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.