4/23 Skooter AMPS 92 +3.5 63 +4.25 70 PMPS 88 +2.75 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

SkOoTeR's LaSt CoNdo

Hey All!!!!! Skooter is lookin pretty darn good! He has been just chillin....loving his numbers today!

I, on the other hand, landed in Urgent Care to find out I have some sort of eye infection. Apparently the manufacturer of tobramycin is having issue as I had to call I think five or six pharmacies until I found one with it. I asked one of the pharmacies and they said that the manufacturer was indeed having issues....funny thing is, I don't think the doctor was 100% convinced I have an eye infection as he basically said the medicine wouldn't do any harm and to see an eye doctor Monday if it wasn't feeling better.

Basically my eye just really hurts lolol....but seeing as I am already half deaf, I don't like to jack around with my other senses, especially sight, so we shall see. Zoo day with the family to see farm babies has been pushed back a day......

Finishing up the last season of House this weekend....now if only I could get Skooter to do his chillin WITH me....

2. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Skooter looks good! Sorry about the eye! Hope it gets better soon! Love House MD! Too bad Hugh Laurie wanted out!

3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

If it's not one thing with you, it's another, Molly! I love that you can keep positive through your trials. Skooter, keep being a good boy and give Mama something to be happy about!

I loved House and was bummed when it ended, but it did get pretty weird near the end.

4. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Yeah, this last season, I kind of feel like I HAVE to watch it as I put so much time and effort into watching the previous SEVEN seasons....but sadly I am finding that with a few shows on Netflix.....first few seasons are great and then it gets to the point where you watch because you think you have to...

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about your eye. I hope it gets better soon. Skooter is looking good. :D

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Molly, Sending healing vines for your eye. Does it feel like pressure? Have you been tested for glaucoma? Normally this is a slow progressing condition, but my aunt and a cousin both had the acute type. I would suggest having it checked by an ophthalmologist.

Scooter is looking very good.

Have a good evening with less pain,

Ella & Rusty

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I watched House as well but didn't like it as much the last year.
    Sorry to hear about your eye infection.....sending vines your way!
    Nice numbers Skooter; be good for your bean!

8. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Skooter you are looking mighty fine there pal! Hope your eye improves Molly, what a nightmare run you're having.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.