4/24 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+11.25 185 0.6

Got a 125 PS last night, wasn't really sure what to do so I shot 0.2u, which apparently was just a waste of a syringe!!! Back to 0.6, maybe will try .4 tonight if the PS is good.

My computer seems to have died (checking in now from the library) so it looks like I won't be around much this week - I think I have a new (old hand-me-down) computer lined up to get next weekend, fingers crossed. Argggggh technology - love it, hate it.

Hope everyone's kitties are doing well, and everyone have a great week if I don't see you around! :)

2. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Joanna,
    So sorry your 'puter died. When it happens to me then I sort of know how 'the rest of the people live.' You're a techie kind-of person right? What part died? I'm pretty good with hardware - most can be easily replaced if you have a technical bone or two. I've gotten really lucky recently with warranties. Even though I do a bit of 'putering I have a lot of old equipment.

3. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Oh no, Joanna! Hope you get it working soon. We need you back here cause you're such a great supporter!!! :D

Hugs to BIX cat_pet_icon

4. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

.4 Joanna!! It's the magic number - or was. Now .3 is the magic #.

Hope your system gets fixed up soon. Computer problems suck! :evil:

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Ugh. Motherboard I think :(. HP/Nvidia rant would follow if I had time (at the library, about to be kicked off!!).

Missing everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are all well! Bixie is doing well, same old same old, still haven't found a "perfect" dose, LOL, is there such a thing? But he mostly stays under 200 so at least it is bearable even when it's not perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.