4/26 Oscar - Crazy Numbers!!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Kelly & Oscar, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

So we skipped our first dose on Saturday. I bumped it down to 2.5U yesterday. At +6 last night he was slowly falling into a 49, and that has been his low point time for over the past week, so I went to bed. Woke up this morning to a 46 :shock: I made sure he ate and went back to bed for my "real" alarm.

He's already gone up to 106 2 hours later at +14 and should continue to rise. I will test again at 9am, but I have class and cannot be home again until 11:30am, which is +17.5. If he is at a shootable number then, what do I give him? 1U? We will definitely be going down to a flat 2U for tonight's dose.

2. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

I would say shoot low. That 49 to 46 period makes me slightly squirmy and I'd expect some wonkiness for at least a cycle, possibly some high to mid #'s stuck in the same zone for periods.

I'd say 1 to 1.5 and hold it and see how he does and possibly keep that same dose for his night shot depending on numbers. Come on Oscar!

3. Kelly & Oscar

Yeah the 49 to 46 made me go 0_o this morning. I felt bad for going to bed, even if it was for only 5 hours. At +18 he is still at 116. I think I may go with your suggestion and go all the way down to 1.5U for tonight's shot. Too bad I just bought 100 U40 syringes, and accidentally bought 1/2cc ones instead of 3/10cc. These small doses are going to be really hard to see! Might be off to Sam's club tomorrow to get U100 ones!

4. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

LOL! I had to laugh because I have 4 boxes of U40's, 2 boxes of U100's that go by 2 unit markings. So I have a large stacked pile of unusable syringes in my laundry closet. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm at the point where I'll only buy a box or two at a time because there's no more storage room.

5. Kelly & Oscar

He did it again last night. No shot this morning. Still at 50 at +16. Dropping to 1.5U tonight.

6. MicheleS

MicheleS Member

yep, shoot low!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.