? 4/26 Victor after no shots yesterday AMPS 19.4/349 -Dropping all day +12= 5.2/94 and still dropping

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by H Allen, Apr 26, 2022.

1. H Allen

H Allen Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-help-pm-shot-11-6-3-113.262445/#post-2942259

So after yesterday- no shot day back up this AM and I shot him- but this PM low again and still dropping so I didn't shoot.....He's eating well, moving faster, and alert....I started the methylcoabilim b-12 yesterday and yesterday was a no pred day- today was a 1/2 tab (2.5mg) day....thoughts? If he's up tomorrow am should I drop the dose again?

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

It’s not the B12 but I think the lowering of the prednisolone is a factor. How are his ears? I’d take him down to 1.25 and see how he does.

3. H Allen

H Allen Member

They are still infected not as bad but I looked with otiscope today and can still see the yeast…. I can repack them it’s been since April 5…..

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Poor boy!

5. H Allen

H Allen Member

He’s a lot brighter in the last few days and moving a bit quicker…

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looking good Victor! FYI, you might want to comment in the Remarks section when you make changes that might impact the BG. Lowering the pred is one such example.

7. H Allen

H Allen Member

It should be in there! We are in the yellow already this AM and I lowered the shot again....I know it's early but he's hitting greens consistently....

Bandit's Mom likes this.