4/3 Mauer AMPS 162, +2 158, +4 184, +6 162, +9 157, PMPS 149

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SashaV, Mar 4, 2021.

1. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

2. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

My vet is finally back!
    She's been sick for the last half year, or more. Before she left, she told me only to discuss Mauer's diabetes with her, and not the newly hired vet. :nailbiting:
    So I've literally been on my own, and I couldn't have done it without the help from you guys.

The nurse said my vet would try to call me back today. They have access to my spreadsheet so I'm a tiny bit afraid I'll have a verbal spanking later :oops:
    I hope not!
    Mauer has made such wonderful progress, so I hope my vet is on board :bighug:

Deb & Wink and thebigfuzz like this.
  3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Just :rolleyes: she can't see you anyway.:p

I hope that she surprises you.
    You and Mauer have made great progress.
    She may have a coronary when she sees all that blue and green. Not many vets are comfortable with their clients kitties running that low, but you never know.
    Why not link the Romp Rand Protocol (TR)to your SS so she has access to it? Tell her you have been following that?
    file:///C:/Users/Gill/Downloads/management%20of%20diabetic%20cats%20(8).pdf

4. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

I've actually looked it up, so I can send it to her, if needed. And it clearly states that it's safe! I do admit I was terrified yesterday, like... really.
    I think she's on board with it, she thought it was a good idea to switch from caninsulin to levemir due to the higher remission rates! That we did the whole thing wrong, is a totally different story!

I guess Mauer is bouncing today?
    I'm not used to bounces being blue, so I'm not sure if it is a bounce :oops:

5. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

Was about to say we've had a nice quiet day, and we did, but.. I kinda missed the green. And I'm sure Mauer did too.
    Yesterday's litter box waste was almost nothing, today someone has been peeing more... by someone I mean Mauer. She always pee right inside the box, down the side :banghead::arghh:

I'll do a +2 tonight. My gut is saying she's going down.

6. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Those blues are a temporary setback. He's looking good! Come on back down to the lagoon, Mauer!

7. SashaV

SashaV Well-Known Member

She :oops:
    It's probably just a bounce from yesterday. And that's cool. Rather this tiny bounce than seeing pink again :D

8. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Mauer, please go back down to those lovely, beautiful green BG numbers.:D
    Even if they do make Sasha nervous, very very nervous.;)