4/4 Skooter AMPS 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Skooter's April Fools Condo (04/01)

Skooter was VERY snuggly last night, so that was super nice :) Slowly but surely I am starting to feel a little better myself and getting a little more energy (or maybe just not as tired so quickly?! lol)

Hoping to spend some time getting a few things done around my house. Then hopefully I can work on a project for my brother-in-law. When they had to put their dog down last September, I had gone to the vet's office separately and asked them to take paw prints and fur for me to pick up later (but I didn't want them to tell my sister and hubby). Yesterday I FINALLY finished the shadow box I made for her. I will post a picture later tonight. Anyways, my brother in law's brother's dog just passed away from cancer. They are driving in from the East Coast for my nephew's first birthday and my brother in law asked if I would make a similar one for them. Hoping to get that done tonight or tomorrow.

Sending vines to @suki & crystal during this difficult time and good vibes to @Paula for her doctor's appointment.....

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Hi Molly.

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Kitty snuggles definitely help the healing process, don't they? Best medicine! :cat:

You are a very considerate sister, to make that shadow box. I'm sure they are very touched.

Sending you healing vines.

3. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Skooter's a good nurse; the bean feels better. Yea!

Marilyn and Polly

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the kitty snuggles. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Nice of you to make the shadow boxes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.